ADVERTISEMENT

Chestnut Ridge at Greenway

ESPN1230

Junior Varsity Reader
Sep 1, 2014
Allegany's first home game against the Lions, who raised some eyebrows beating Musselman. Are the Lions up, or are the Applemen down? Either way, that's a big win since Musselman is a much bigger school. Campers D looked really good Friday night against Southern without KR, but then again...it was Southern. He was cleared to play, but they sat him. Any thoughts here? We know CR can be a thorn if they're decent.

Last edited:
This is a homer pic because I am practically clueless here: CR was a scrambling quarterback, passing team last year. Should be the same this year only a little more experienced. Best guess is that Musselman couldn't stop the pass. So, can Allegany? I figure that the Campers are better in the secondary. In a game of turnovers.... CR goes for 2 and loses.

Alco 28
CR 27

Reactions: ESPN1230
Just watched the highlights of CR vs Musselman

The QB has good vision, and passes with a really good touch. But, that was just the highlights. Allegany's secondary better be ready. Wish them luck, and hope they do well.

I know Musselman was talked about a good bit during the preseason, enough that they were ranked in the top 10-12 in AAA by a few WV papers.....Though the Martinsburg fans were holding out on that hype lol...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT