ADVERTISEMENT

Catoctin vs Fort Hill

Tony54

All State Poster
Nov 17, 2018
I love it. Havre de Grace was down by 20 and came back to tie it. I guess they lost in overtime. I’m not sure.

Reactions: ravemwp
If Havre de Grace did win. That is two huge comebacks. Talk about a slow starting team.

Not sure how it all went down because I went to Linganore but there were 5 TD’s scored in the final 6 minutes. I was getting updates and there were some complaints about the officiating, no idea about what specifically though (although it would be hard to blame the officials for blowing a 21 point halftime lead), but it must have been the theme of the night because they were atrocious in the Linganore game.

Reactions: ravemwp and Tony54
Fort Hill might want to be up 55 before they substitute😂😂
HDG has played us tough before in the past. Best way to beat them is to get in their heads first. Hit hard and glare. They tend to lose their cool easily. After that, they fall apart.

But, it sounds like they're serious about things this year. It's got to be a better game than tonight's.

HDG has played us tough before in the past. Best way to beat them is to get in their heads first. Hit hard and glare. They tend to lose their cool easily. After that, they fall apart.

But, it sounds like they're serious about things this year. It's got to be a better game than tonight's.
HDG will get everything they can handle and then some more. Bring it on! We'll smack their mouths and then tell them about it!

I'll say it again and again until some team proves me wrong, FH toughest opponent is its ownself.

HDG is a young team. I read where their coach said they have just nine seniors. The flashy QB is a soph. They have fallen behind by three scores in both playoff games. They can't afford that against FH. Plus we have Carter Hess and they don't. :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT