ADVERTISEMENT

CALL ME CRAZY

wing_left

Junior Varsity Poster
Nov 4, 2015
What a waste FH staff has done with #3 this season. Todd has never had any love or respect for any FH QB from the day he started coaching, he has his favorites every year I guess Johnson just isn’t one of them. Not hard for anyone to see the obvious,I gotta give the kid credit he comes threw when he’s called on.

FH never gives love to a passing QB. I personally know a former player that the head coach once told him he was “the best passing QB FH has seen in 15 years”, but never played him. Maybe the 5.1 40 time didn’t help

FH never gives love to a passing QB. I personally know a former player that the head coach once told him he was “the best passing QB FH has seen in 15 years”, but never played him. Maybe the 5.1 40 time didn’t help

No better time than the present to start. It's time for the all stars of Baltimore to lose against us.

What a waste FH staff has done with #3 this season. Todd has never had any love or respect for any FH QB from the day he started coaching, he has his favorites every year I guess Johnson just isn’t one of them. Not hard for anyone to see the obvious,I gotta give the kid credit he comes threw when he’s called on.
I don't get it at all... The kid is an excellent QB..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT