ADVERTISEMENT

Boyznblue; DcsuperSid; "The Journalist"

Sid on MDHigh: "Why do you guys take so much pride in poll rankings, they're just opinions, FH couldn't beat any of the top 20 teams in Maryland, I don't give these polls much thought."

Also Sid on MoCO Board: "Hey Mr. Guy Who Does Rankings, why do you have Fort Hill ranked number 25 in preseason? They aren't good. I demand you explain why they are ranked that high. This poll is a joke."

It's nice you guys are thinking about me even when I don't come to this board. I'm not going to respond to this nonsense but I will use the opportunity to broaden my platform.

Here is an article I wrote about Homecoming a few years ago:

https://ibb.co/NTmyMkQ

Reactions: OneRing
Our Friend "the journalist" recently posted on the MoCo. Bd. about FH playing Silver Oak. However, no one "took the bait" and all defended FH. I'm guessing your "journalist work" is as shallow and redundant as your agenda against FH? Your a Jerk!

If you are gonna start a thread based off another thread from a different board can we at least get a link? We sure would appreciate the traffic. Thanks!

It's nice you guys are thinking about me even when I don't come to this board. I'm not going to respond to this nonsense but I will use the opportunity to broaden my platform.

Using MDHigh to broaden the platform of your MDHigh stories. Interesting business tactic.

Here's another piece I wrote that same year. I miss the championship games at Ravens stadium. I wish they would go back there:

https://ibb.co/QDxpNzy
Yikes, not Me... I hated when it went to Ravens Stadium. The Feel is horrible in a Huge Empty Stadium that just never felt right. Also kinda sucks going into the ghetto with Rats running all over the streets outside the stadium. Annapolis is nice and much smaller but I will always prefer when they play at Byrd Stadium at University of Maryland yeah I know they renamed it Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium but that was dumb and not for this discussion.

Reactions: RedPride97
Last edited:
Yikes, not Me... I hated when it went to Ravens Stadium. The Feel is horrible in a Huge Empty Stadium that just never felt right. Also kinda sucks going into the ghetto with Rats running all over the streets outside the stadium. Annapolis is nice and much smaller but I will always prefer when they play at Byrd Stadium at University of Maryland yeah I know they renamed it Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium but that was dumb and not for this discussion.

You are correct about Byrd Stadium. It's really good to watch high school football because the seats feel closer to the field than at Annapolis.

No need to self promote, we all know your just a FH hater with an odd, shallow, narrative to spread the hate. As if FH people created or even give a shit about a "top 25 poll" that you seem to be hung up on!

Like I said previously, I'm not going to respond to any nonsense or negativity. But since you guys have provided this platform I just want to let you know (in case you don't already know) about Trimble's Garage (240-727-4721). Make sure you support this young business owner if you need any automotive work done. I have no affiliation with the company I just like to see young people become successful.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT