ADVERTISEMENT

Avery Miller doing Avery Miller things.

ravemwp

All State Poster
Jul 29, 2022
I believe she won 4 state championships again, and it wasn't even close. Like it or not, this kid is special.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
2 years ago she did it then drove to the state softball championship which was played the same day and helped the team win. That was a good day

Reactions: ravemwp
She now has 10 state titles in T&F, tying the most individual titles in state history for a junior.

The amazing thing is she continues to get better. She established three personal best performances today and just missed a personal best in the long jump. She continues to reestablish school records in the 100, 200, 400, and long jump.

A few years ago, she actually played in the state championship softball game and then went to the state track meet. She did not compete in the 100 or 400 at the state meet that year. She competed in two of the later events, capturing victories in both - the 800 and long jump.

The Allegany girls placed second in the state meet today. I believe this is a first for the Alco girls in T&F.

Brandi Gochenauer won the shot put and earned silver in the discus as she established a new school record.

Sierra Campbell also was a major point scorer as she placed second in the long jump, third in the triple jump, and tied for sixth in the high jump.

Other point scores for the Campers were M. Miller, M. Ruggles, M. Trautwein, E. Nelson, and S. Valois.

Congratulations to the girls!

For full results, go here:

Last edited:
Miller may be the best all-around athlete to ever come out of this area. Male or female
She is. nothing may be about it. no one, male or female, has ever dominated a sport like she has. Daniel Diehl will be an Olympic swimmer, so he is the only other one.

Avery won the Heptathlon at the National Championship. I know we’ve had some local track stars qualify for the National Track Championship, but don’t think any ever placed. It’s easy to forget Avery has another year of highschool.

The female that finished second place is from IMG Academy, tells you what athletes competed it was the best. Avery ran the 200 in 24 seconds

Reactions: ravemwp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT