ADVERTISEMENT

Appel doesn’t want to play Lackey in reg season?

Not the point Lag. The point is alco hasn’t beat FH since 09. The SOA comments by Boyz are out of line. FH played TJ, Mt st joe, and martinsburg in 09 and beat them all and still lost to alco in the playoffs. In 17 FH played MCC and Friendship along with alco twice plus lackey and Dunbar. No state titles in 09 or 17 but a very tough schedule both years. 8-3 in those games mentioned. Not bad if u ask me. I compare 09 with 17 because I know the kids from both these teams very well. Neither team won states but the talent level was there. As much as the 4 teams that did win.

What are you talking about? Once again, re-read the entire thread. I said MCC is better than SOA. What is "out of line" about that? I didn't say MCC was on the same level as SOA. Everything I said was about football. If you disagree with my opinions that's what a message board is about, everyone isn't going to see things the same way. In fact, the only "out of line" personal attacks in this thread were made by FH supporters.

And once again, you are making my point. FH played MSJ and Martinsburg in 2009, but then you had to flash forward to 2017 to find another quality team on the schedule. That's a luxury schools don't have in other parts of the state because they can't avoid tough competition during the regular season or in the playoffs.

as we all should be but this is where it gets tricky because he does not care about the shots at Alco. He is more a hater of FH than a fan of Alco. He only likes Alco because they are the chief rival of FH. Just look at his history of posts. Very rarely discusses or attends Alco games. I only wished he hated sex offenders against minors as much as he hates FH. 8-3-11

Why are you even talking about me? Why aren't you in here to talk about what the thread is about? And like I said, be mad at the person from Lackey that called you out in the first place. I don't really support Alco over FH, people have been confused in the past about "BoyznBlue" (Dallas Cowboys). I encourage you to look up my history, you will find I have said good things consistently about the FH program. The issue on this board is most of the posts are about FH. And when there is a post about Alco, FH people will shift the conversation back to FH. Read the "Karson Robinette" thread for example. I very rarely even start a thread.

In regards to the comment about sex offenders: I have no idea what you are talking about, but feel free to elaborate, especially since you chose to bring it up in this forum.

Why are you even talking about me? Why aren't you in here to talk about what the thread is about? And like I said, be mad at the person from Lackey that called you out in the first place. I don't really support Alco over FH, people have been confused in the past about "BoyznBlue" (Dallas Cowboys). I encourage you to look up my history, you will find I have said good things consistently about the FH program. The issue on this board is most of the posts are about FH. And when there is a post about Alco, FH people will shift the conversation back to FH. Read the "Karson Robinette" thread for example. I very rarely even start a thread.

In regards to the comment about sex offenders: I have no idea what you are talking about, but feel free to elaborate, especially since you chose to bring it up in this forum.

Oh please you blow so much hot air. You are looked as at a joke by many in western maryland even Alco supporters. The biggest hater many have ever seen. You always find a way to knock FH but damn sure are right on their sidelines like its an achievement, not an unbiased bone in your body. The person from Lackey asked a question it was answered and you ran with it as usual. Oh you know damn well what I am talking about. I am sure the BOE doesn't know about it. Case search should do the job.

Last edited:
Oh please you blow so much hot air. You are looked as at a joke by many in western maryland even Alco supporters. The biggest hater many have ever seen. You always find a way to knock FH but damn sure are right on their sidelines like its an achievement, not an unbiased bone in your body. The person from Lackey asked a question it was answered and you ran with it as usual. Oh you know damn well what I am talking about. I am sure the BOE doesn't know about it. Case search should do the job.

False intel, lol. You have me mixed up with somebody else. Please post the information right here for everyone to see. If you knew what I do for a living you would know your allegations are 100% wrong, lol

Lag 1997 22-6 2 A state title.

What the hell is that?

"fail miserably" is to only achieve real championship success by dropping to the lowest classification. "fail miserably" Is to not beat Dunbar even in a year Alco ran the ball down Dunbar's throat. "fail miserably" Is to not show style and grace after a loss and to not treat players with respect at all times.

as we all should be but this is where it gets tricky because he does not care about the shots at Alco. He is more a hater of FH than a fan of Alco. He only likes Alco because they are the chief rival of FH. Just look at his history of posts. Very rarely discusses or attends Alco games. I only wished he hated sex offenders against minors as much as he hates FH. 8-3-11

"I only wished he hated sex offenders against minors as much as he hates FH." - So now we are going to sink to Route 9 standards of insult because we don't like what someone posts about our fav football team? I mean really? Reading this forum would be another reason not to play FH.

Reactions: BoyznBlue
False intel, lol. You have me mixed up with somebody else. Please post the information right here for everyone to see. If you knew what I do for a living you would know your allegations are 100% wrong, lol

not you and you know who I am talking about so you can stop the act. Too bad you are a piddler apologist. Disgusting. Now the troll hates facts.

Last edited:
No obsession, I'm just stating a fact. Which one of these teams has FH played in the last 10 years? And you can include the schools that get votes, that's 30 teams: http://www.mdprepfootball.com/?p=11546

In the past 2-5 years you have adamantly made multiple references to this State Media poll as to being silly and having no merit, especially when FH was ranked ahead of many teams you disagreed with. But you then reference it with a link to display its worthiness as to how weak the FH schedule is.

Which is it? If you say it is legit to use for an argument then FH has been in this poll every year since 2013 of which few public schools can make such a lofty claim. As stated many times, I personally don't think it has much of any merit because you can't measure 3A/4A schools with 1A/2A schools...yet alone private schools that play each other on top of a national traveling schedule. But it seems you use it to prove a point then dispose of it when it doesn't fit your argument. Are you aware of this?

Last edited:
not you and you know who I am talking about so you can stop the act. Too bad you are a piddler apologist. Disgusting. Now the troll hates facts.

I love facts, I told you you're confusing me with somebody else. Post the information for everyone to see. You opened your mouth now this is the second time I'm asking you to post whatever information you have. If this forum was properly moderated you would be banned for making these kind of false allegations on a high school football message board.

Last edited:
I thought this thread was about Lackey lol. Well at least there is some football talk

This is what I predicted early in this thread when the first crazy off-topic remark was made, because this happens regularly on this board. Go back and re-read the comments in order from the top and see who stayed on topic and see the people that just made comments trying to start arguments.

Last edited:
In the past 2-5 years you have adamantly made multiple references to this State Media poll as to being silly and having no merit, especially when FH was ranked ahead of many teams you disagreed with. But you then reference it with a link to display its worthiness as to how weak the FH schedule is.

Which is it? If you say it is legit to use for an argument then FH has been in this poll every year since 2013 of which few public schools can make such a lofty claim. As stated many times, I personally don't think it has much of any merit because you can't measure 3A/4A schools with 1A/2A schools...yet alone private schools that play each other on top of a national traveling schedule. But it seems you use it to prove a point then dispose of it when it doesn't fit your argument. Are you aware of this?

I was just using it because I know people on this board make reference to it so often.

Out of curiosity, are you a member of the Fort Hill staff or otherwise affiliated with the school? I know you help schedule games for area schools. Why is that process not handled solely between the AD and coaching staff? Note: I'm asking this question because I don't think most schools go outside their staff.

This is what I predicted early in this thread when the first crazy off-topic remark was made, because this happens regularly on this board. Go back and re-read the comments in order from the top and see who stayed on topic and see the people that just made comments trying to start arguments.

Negative comments about Allegany are baked into every thread.

I love facts, I told you you're confusing me with somebody else. Post the information for everyone to see. You opened your mouth now this is the second time I'm asking you to post whatever information you have. If this forum was properly moderated you would be banned for making these kind of false allegations on a high school football message board.

If this place was properly moderated your trolling would've been dealt with long ago. I am not confusing anything and you know it. I know who you are as do many people. So you want me to put your buddy (cousin) on blast like that on a public forum? I mean it is public knowledge but that's pretty shitty of you. So you continue the charade of acting like you are someone else or that you aren't aware of said charges. As I said originally I wish you hated diddlers as much as you hate FH. The BOE and MPSSAA will love to hear they have one roaming the sidelines as you take pictures. By chance where do you post your football and ACIT pics?

Last edited:
If this place was properly moderated your trolling would've been dealt with long ago. I am not confusing anything and you know it. I know who you are as do many people. So you want me to put your buddy (cousin) on blast like that on a public forum? I mean it is public knowledge but that's pretty shitty of you. So you continue the charade of acting like you are someone else or that you aren't aware of said charges. As I said originally I wish you hated diddlers as much as you hate FH. The BOE and MPSSAA will love to hear they have one roaming the sidelines as you take pictures. By chance where do you post your football and ACIT pics?

Wasn't there a guy with a criminal past who was attempting an exclusive video thing for FH, all the while supported by some folks in this forum. Nobody attacked them as a result. If somebody has a problematic cousin - even a murderer - doesn't make him equal to them.

I don't want to know the particulars on the non-football stuff. There was no reason to bring it up. And no, a moderator would not have banned Boyz for anything he ever posted as far as I can tell, but a fair moderator probably would have closed the forum after the bash Keyser thread.

Last edited:
Wasn't there a guy with a criminal past who was attempting an exclusive video thing for FH, all the while supported by some folks in this forum. Nobody attacked them as a result. If somebody has a problematic cousin - even a murderer - doesn't make him equal to them.

I don't want to know the particulars on the non-football stuff. There was no reason to bring it up. And no, a moderator would not have banned Boyz for anything he ever posted as far as I can tell, but a fair moderator probably would have closed the forum after the bash Keyser thread.

I have talked with Keyser people and they are pretty upset they dropped FH. Mostly from the standpoint that the coaches are telling their younger kids we cannot compete with them.

Last edited:

no issue with a convicted diddler being on the sidelines of a high school game? This isn't one of those 19 and 16 year old issues. How bout a then mid 30 yr old and a minor. That's why it was brought up. If that's the case I will let it die on this board but Mr. T knows its a FACT and it will be brought to the attention of those that need to know. Notice he keeps denying it's him that was charged but not his close associate. I'd watch the company I keep.

anyone including Mr T that wants to delve deeper can private message me. Other than that I wont return to this topic. It's disgusting.

I have talked with Keyser people and they are pretty upset they dropped FH. Mostly from the standpoint that the coaches are telling their younger kids we cannot compete with them.

I can imagine that they would be, especially when this would be the year to play FH. But Keyser has been down the last couple years, so I get it. If they reach out to FH again, I believe they will be back on the schedule. Keyser puts on a great show at the stadium. They bring a number of folks, their band is good and their team always gives their best. I like Keyser.

no issue with a convicted diddler being on the sidelines of a high school game? This isn't one of those 19 and 16 year old issues. How bout a then mid 30 yr old and a minor. That's why it was brought up. If that's the case I will let it die on this board but Mr. T knows its a FACT and it will be brought to the attention of those that need to know. Notice he keeps denying it's him that was charged but not his close associate. I'd watch the company I keep.

anyone including Mr T that wants to delve deeper can private message me. Other than that I wont return to this topic. It's disgusting.

I believe that if one is convicted of such, they must not associate with minors in such activities - as in playgrounds or sporting events in close proximity. That being the case, take your issues to wherever it will do some good.

Boyz is not the person in question and his posts here have nothing to do with your personal attacks. I find it sad that anyone would sink to such a level in order to silence criticism of FH.

I get fired up as much as the rest of you about what Boyz and his cohort say and espouse. However, it is important to point out that the above referenced event did not result in a conviction. If you read the case search, it is clear that most of the charges were nolle prossed (dropped) with the exception of a Probation Before Judgement for a second degree assault charge. These are not convictions.
Again, I am not taking up for anybody or taking a side, but it is important that a legal clarification be made. We are all granted due process.

Last edited:
I guess my biggest point is, despite what a person may or may not think internally about an incident, the Board of Education is not going to view a non-conviction from a second degree assault charge 15 years ago as overtly problematic.

I guess my biggest point is, despite what a person may or may not think internally about an incident, the Board of Education is not going to view a non-conviction from a second degree assault charge 15 years ago as overtly problematic.

Thank you for clarifying. This makes the accusation all the more egregious over disagreements about football. [spit]

Let me be crystal clear, I work for a law enforcement agency. My employer investigates me on a regular basis - and they use real investigators they don't use case look-up. I welcome any investigation by the BOE and MPSSAA. I can't be responsible for anyone else's criminal behavior or history. And like I've said now for the third time, feel free to post what you want to. I can't control what you post. If you think this is going to silence me it's not going to work. If you have a problem with the person you keep talking about then why don't you just report him to the BOE and MPSSAA? Why are you bringing this to a message board? I have never hidden who I am. I recently posted links to the articles I have written.

You and other people are the only trolls. Like I said, re-read this thread from the top and it's clear who wants to debate the topic and who came here to argue.

You are playing a serious game by looking into the criminal history of random people if you don't know their whole story. A lot of people who are now dedicated youth and high school coaches may have been in a little bit of trouble when they were younger. And didn't one of FH's best players from the 2016-17 team get in trouble with the law right after the season last year? He isn't a bad kid, just made a mistake like most of us do when we're young.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT