ADVERTISEMENT

Any details on Allegany scrimmage?

beall02

Franchise Poster
Jun 2, 2006
Did anyone manage to attend the Allegany scrimmage on Friday? I think they scrimmaged Smithsburg?

From what I heard they played 3 quarters like a real game, Allegany was up 31 -0. They said Allegany looked pretty good. Sorry don't have anymore details than that

Allegany looks great. They're going to be on track to a winning season and will go deep in the playoffs. That is if coaching don't break down!

Allegany looks great. They're going to be on track to a winning season and will go deep in the playoffs. That is if coaching don't break down!

Nice to read a very positive post for Alco. So far, as expected I guess, most folks already have Keyser thumping Allegany and FH thumping everyone else in WMD. The truth in all this will come out pretty early this year.

I must have missed that post Lag. I think everyone is apprehensive to make any claims about anyone this year.

I must have missed that post Lag. I think everyone is apprehensive to make any claims about anyone this year.

Not any single post nor the entire season was what I was trying to refer to. Rather, it was about the WMD - or more specific - the area schools: Ridge, Keyser, FH and Allegany. And, I will certainly point to my apprehension about the entire FH schedule.

I'm just giving you a hard time. It's just early to make predictions. FH's schedule, Allegany's unpredictable coaching staff, Keyser's win on less than quality first opponent. Only time will tell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT