ADVERTISEMENT

Allegany Asst. Coaching Changes

BoyznBlue

Franchise Poster
Sep 18, 2007
Several changes on the Alco coaching staff have not gone over well with some people. Some were demoted and others chose to leave. I guess it comes with the territory of being a coach, especially when you're trying to put your stamp on the program.

Reactions: BIGALCO_70
Not to cause any flare ups here, but the defensive side is what really shore up. Alco gave way to many points last season. It all comes down to the right coach in the right place..o_O

True. It's unfortunate to see coaches who have been dedicated to the program for many years lose their positions, but I understand that the HC has to make hard decisions sometimes.

True. It's unfortunate to see coaches who have been dedicated to the program for many years lose their positions, but I understand that the HC has to make hard decisions sometimes.
Wasn’t the poor defense mostly hansels fault? If memory serves me right, didnt he say that he’d bring a new defense to alco that no one has ever seen?

Wasn’t the poor defense mostly hansels fault? If memory serves me right, didnt he say that he’d bring a new defense to alco that no one has ever seen?

I think he tried that and it didn't work. I think he was too ambitious and he also didn't give the players enough time to learn the defense. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but at the end of the season I think he basically went back to the old defense.

We need Foley back coaching the defense
Several changes on the Alco coaching staff have not gone over well with some people. Some were demoted and others chose to leave. I guess it comes with the territory of being a coach, especially when you're trying to put your stamp on the program.
Do you know what changes were made?? I hope they get our defense figured out this yr.

The defense coach last year was young and new. He was trying to learn, but during the season is not the time for the coach to learn. It's bad when you ask the coaches how the coming up game is going to go and they reply depends on the defense as they knew the defense was going to let them down

Reactions: BoyznBlue
hope everything gets worked out for the players sake. Don't want to see the players suffer because of potential adult politics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT