ADVERTISEMENT

All MPSSAA winter and spring sports have been suspended indefinitely

Can you get infected with cancer by breathing in the same air as someone who does? Do you have to stay in your home for 3 months to avoid getting cancer? So you wear a mask, wash and sanitize hands, stay 6 feet away? If the answer is yes then you are a cancer survivor.

Closed in contact with virus sickened people who are coughing and sneezing has always been the real danger. So, 'Safer at Home' was always a lie.

So do all you guys who are whining about having to wear masks in stores also whine about having to wear a shirt and shoes? Or is this just selective outrage?

I love watching a bunch of middle aged white guys act like they are being oppressed. Pro tip: You are not, have never been in the history of ever, and will never ever be 'oppressed.' So seriously, just stfu.

So do all you guys who are whining about having to wear masks in stores also whine about having to wear a shirt and shoes? Or is this just selective outrage?

I love watching a bunch of middle aged white guys act like they are being oppressed. Pro tip: You are not, have never been in the history of ever, and will never ever be 'oppressed.' So seriously, just stfu.
Seriously bend over and keep taking

Only a matter of time before the progressive Brown shirts trotted out the "toxic masculinity white guy" card...So seriously, cut the crap.

Only a matter of time before the progressive Brown shirts trotted out the "toxic masculinity white guy" card...So seriously, cut the crap.

Whether Stalin, Mao or Castro they always got around to getting rid of the self-appointed victim groups that turned on their own country. Logically, if they turned on their own country they might turn on them. So, instead of being the leaders pushing the buttons in a workers paradise, the revolutionaries for change were actually imprisoned or worse. One of the major benefits of this thread is that folks have shown their ass.

Today, the smarmy responses come from those who believe that they eventually will decide who can leave their house or make a living... of course they will forbid gathering in groups to protest. They know that those are the key issues here, not a virus or a mask. They relish in the troubles of folks like Todd Helmick. It's sick and perverse.

But when the Bill Gates and George Soros types take over, you can be assured these guys will be making no decisions. Whether they are a tiny insider out in the boonies or a government employee who is currently being paid to clip coupons, in the end they will be lesser just like the rest of us, wishing they would have wised up early enough to make a difference.

Last edited:

It's 100% true tho. The predominantly white populace would have a much different view of things if all those guys with guns screaming and overrunning the state capitols were "brown people" fighting for THEIR rights. And you know it.

It's 100% true tho. The predominantly white populace would have a much different view of things if all those guys with guns screaming and overrunning the state capitols were "brown people" fighting for THEIR rights. And you know it.

Goodness how short-sighted you are....pun intended....I'd be right there with them. It wouldn't be us or them....it would just be us Bill of Rights oriented folks together. I'm an Army Vet thru and thru. I see green in more than one way. You don't have to be "woke" to actually be awake....so wake up.

****ing Moron

What's with the racist banter now on a COVID thread? It's a free forum I guess so get your hate out because someone doesn't think the same.

Where did anyone here whine about wearing a mask? I encourage it like I do sanitization, 6 feet distance and even good nutrition (which many have over looked). But as far as staying confined from something that kills less than 1% of the people infected...

96083235_233261544668919_6352696864931840000_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lagmeister
Now how about some good news and positive vibes...

Moderna Coronavirus Vaccine Trial Shows Promising Early Results
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/18/health/coronavirus-vaccine-moderna.html

There is no question the world will have a vaccine for COVID-19. It's a matter of when not if. I know there are dozens of vaccines already in testing but this one is being reported to show that the human body is developing an immunity to the virus with it. The trial has only been tested on 8 people. I know that's a low number but that is how testing works. It's not wise to put out a discovered vaccine or cure to millions of people to later find out it causes liver cancer or something.

But this is really great news. I am confident the human race will defeat this virus. Too bad the world cannot work together like this for all things.

Reactions: RedPride97
Bigdawg brought up masks in his post, which put that idea in my head. And then he called it the Kung Fu Flu...which is a racist and obvious epithet. And guess what...not ONE of you stepped in to talk about that racist comment. Not a one. No one cared. No one picked up on it. No one chastised him for saying that. Because you all shrugged it off. You selectively chose what to feign outrage over. But God forbid I brought up the hypocrisy, and everyone jumped on me for "bringing race into it." But a racial slur had already been uttered and you guys didn't care. Because it fit your agenda.

Entitled whiny white men. bottom line is everyone in the peanut gallery is so up in arms about their "rights being infringed upon" and I just think it's ridiculous. Thus my comment on picking and choosing when we're supposed to be upset about rights being infringed or when were supposed to shrug it off. The same loonies that are standing around with guns acting all oppressed are the same bunch who continue to support trump, who is in charge of the government that is "oppressing them". This whole pandemic has been botched from the start. If you DONT agree with how things are now, then all you have to do is look at is who was running things when this all fell to shit. Making America Great Again? None of you make any sense.

Bigdawg brought up masks in his post, which put that idea in my head. And then he called it the Kung Fu Flu...which is a racist and obvious epithet. And guess what...not ONE of you stepped in to talk about that racist comment. Not a one. No one cared. No one picked up on it. No one chastised him for saying that. Because you all shrugged it off. You selectively chose what to feign outrage over. But God forbid I brought up the hypocrisy, and everyone jumped on me for "bringing race into it." But a racial slur had already been uttered and you guys didn't care. Because it fit your agenda.

Entitled whiny white men. bottom line is everyone in the peanut gallery is so up in arms about their "rights being infringed upon" and I just think it's ridiculous. Thus my comment on picking and choosing when we're supposed to be upset about rights being infringed or when were supposed to shrug it off. The same loonies that are standing around with guns acting all oppressed are the same bunch who continue to support trump, who is in charge of the government that is "oppressing them". This whole pandemic has been botched from the start. If you DONT agree with how things are now, then all you have to do is look at is who was running things when this all fell to shit. Making America Great Again? None of you make any sense.
GTFOH if you think saying Kung Fu Flu is Racist I don't know if there is enough help in the World for You.
Kung Fu and China go hand in hand, how that's racist I will never know but then again I could care less about words as I was taught that words didn't mean much when I was growing up ya know the sticks and stones saying.
The mask is a good thing to me but also there is businesses out there that don't want to require employees or customers to wear them and we should all have the right and not be told to do so by a Governor that doesn't have that Authority. if it was such a Health issue Every State would of done the same thing but they did not. WV doesn't wear them and yet they have less deaths than almost every other state. South Dakota doesn't wear them and they didn't shut anything down yet 13 Total Deaths.
You say look at who is running things? yeah the Greatest President in My Lifetime and the States that haven't opened back up yet are ALL LIBERAL STATES. Maryland is a liberal state run by a Republican that is a liberal in hiding and the only reason he hasn't opened is he likes to play both sides because he thinks he can run for President in the Future. The only part that was Botched is The President should of made the decision for ALL STATES and it All should of been the same for Everyone Not State By State and PA wouldn't have a
Mentally ill Professor of Pediatrics and Psychiatry in charge of people's Health. Wait til the Lawsuits hit PA as HE KILLED HUNDREDS because his brain in unstable......
ALL Businesses should be allowed to make their own rules for this and any other thing that comes up not Government and all Customers can choose to shop there or not.
Liberals always want to wave that little wand and think everything can be fixed by doing that, sad sad sad.
I guess it will only get worse come November When it's all Red and The liberals want to Start a Civil War and take a beat down

Last edited:

Kung Fu Flu... <<<<<< This is a shot at the Chinese communists and their allies here who want to bring this country to its knees.

Entitled whiny white men.... <<<<<<< This is a racial slur.

I used to appreciate much of your comments about football. But after you exposed yourself in this forum, if I were one of those 'whiny white men' I would start backing out of your presence and never turn my back on you..... and surely where you are concerned folks should cross the street.

Last edited:
GTFOH if you think saying Kung Fu Flu is Racist I don't know if there is enough help in the World for You.
Kung Fu and China go hand in hand, how that's racist I will never know but then again I could care less about words as I was taught that words didn't mean much when I was growing up ya know the sticks and stones saying.
The mask is a good thing to me but also there is businesses out there that don't want to require employees or customers to wear them and we should all have the right and not be told to do so by a Governor that doesn't have that Authority. if it was such a Health issue Every State would of done the same thing but they did not. WV doesn't wear them and yet they have less deaths than almost every other state. South Dakota doesn't wear them and they didn't shut anything down yet 13 Total Deaths.
You say look at who is running things? yeah the Greatest President in My Lifetime and the States that haven't opened back up yet are ALL LIBERAL STATES. Maryland is a liberal state run by a Republican that is a liberal in hiding and the only reason he hasn't opened is he likes to play both sides because he thinks he can run for President in the Future.
ALL Businesses should be allowed to make their own rules for this and any other thing that comes up not Government and all Customers can choose to shop there or not.
Liberals always want to wave that little wand and think everything can be fixed by doing that, sad sad sad.
I guess it will only get worse come November When it's all Red and The liberals want to Start a Civil War and take a beat down

Its a very straightforward racial epithet. Not only Chinese people get the disease and its not even a damn flu. It'd be like calling AIDS "the gay flu". Would you say that?

And please, South Dakota? That's your defense?? First of all they have 44 deaths, not 13. Their population for the entire state is a little more than the city of Baltimore, and the population density is 11 people per square mile. One of the lowest in the country. Imagine 11 people on the entire campus of Allegany College, thats about 11 people per square mile. Maryland has over 650 people per square mile. See the difference? Viruses are transmitted by proximity, think about it. All of the states that have the lowest cases/deaths are big wide open sparsely populated states. Comparing how South Dakota handled things compared to MD is about as ridiculous of an argument I've heard.

You say look at who is running things? yeah the Greatest President in My Lifetime and the States that haven't opened back up yet are ALL LIBERAL STATES. Maryland is a liberal state run by a Republican that is a liberal in hiding and the only reason he hasn't opened is he likes to play both sides because he thinks he can run for President in the Future. The only part that was Botched is The President should of made the decision for ALL STATES and it All should of been the same for Everyone Not State By State and PA wouldn't have a
Mentally ill Professor of Pediatrics and Psychiatry in charge of people's Health. Wait til the Lawsuits hit PA as HE KILLED HUNDREDS because his brain in unstable......

I agree and understand... but you are wasting your words on one of the most bigoted individuals I've encountered in a forum since there have been forums... and I was there when they first formed forums on the net.

Unless you are a fed employee, the pain that is coming to this state is immeasurable. As bad as it already is in WMD, we are talking about a collapse. Even the number of teachers, police and so forth will be cut. Those tourist hotels/motels will shutter. Even the state prisons may have to permanently reduce numbers and let some employees go. Oh, and the state colleges are not exempt from shrinking either.

There is a myth out there that everybody can work for the government and simply tax each other to pay each other's salaries. Those in favor of what is going on in this state are ****ing clueless where actual wealth comes from... how it is taxed... and how it is used to pay for government. As long as some folks can guise their stupidity in racial animus, nothing else matters.

What's worse - and I keep bringing this up - when the $32 billion dollar Kirwan plan hits with no reasonable tax base to pay for it.... then what. Previously, it was low-balled at $6,200 per family of those actually working. Well, with a shrinking tax base and those fleeing the state you can double that number per remaining family and then double it again. As they say.... the last person leaving MD can turn out the lights.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd
I agree and understand... but you are wasting your words on one of the most bigoted individuals I've encountered in a forum since there have been forums... and I was there when they first formed forums on the net.

No you weren't.

No you weren't.
You truly continue to embarrass yourself.

I was on the net before there were 8 million folks on dial-up between the US and Canada. As soon as it was available, I was only one of a handful who were connected through an independent computer repair shop. There were no graphics and true color monitors. You had to type in a 'correspondence quality' command every time you printed.

The first forum using graphics online was 'The Palace' - I was a charter member. Hercules used to send me their graphics cards to test and I was a charter member of Toms Hardware. These were the early days of being able to actually build your own systems.

Last edited:
You truly continue to embarrass yourself.

I was on the net before there 8 million folks on dial-up between the US and Canada. As soon as it was available, I was only one of a handful connected through an independent computer repair shop. There were no graphics and true color monitors. You had to type in a 'correspondence quality' command every time you printed.

The first forum using graphics online was 'The Palace' - I was a charter member. Hercules used to send me their graphics cards to test and I was a charter member of Toms Hardware. These were the early days of being able to actually build your own systems.

Lol.Fake news.

Reactions: OneRing
Goodness how short-sighted you are....pun intended....I'd be right there with them. It wouldn't be us or them....it would just be us Bill of Rights oriented folks together. I'm an Army Vet thru and thru. I see green in more than one way. You don't have to be "woke" to actually be awake....so wake up.

Well said!!!

Lol.Fake news.

You should stick to pud-pulling over the demise of local white folks and not take positions on things of which you know nothing about. Or, you could apologize for your bigotry and ignorance and move on.

Its a very straightforward racial epithet. Not only Chinese people get the disease and its not even a damn flu. It'd be like calling AIDS "the gay flu". Would you say that?

And please, South Dakota? That's your defense?? First of all they have 44 deaths, not 13. Their population for the entire state is a little more than the city of Baltimore, and the population density is 11 people per square mile. One of the lowest in the country. Imagine 11 people on the entire campus of Allegany College, thats about 11 people per square mile. Maryland has over 650 people per square mile. See the difference? Viruses are transmitted by proximity, think about it. All of the states that have the lowest cases/deaths are big wide open sparsely populated states. Comparing how South Dakota handled things compared to MD is about as ridiculous of an argument I've heard.

Having to explain common sense things like how viruses are spread in correlation to proximity in regard to state populations says all you need to know with the level of stupidity you're dealing with in these people...

Unless you are a fed employee, the pain that is coming to this state is immeasurable. As bad as it already is in WMD, we are talking about a collapse. Even the number of teachers, police and so forth will be cut. Those tourist hotels/motels will shutter. Even the state prisons may have to permanently reduce numbers and let some employees go. Oh, and the state colleges are not exempt from shrinking either.

There is a myth out there that everybody can work for the government and simply tax each other to pay each other's salaries. Those in favor of what is going on in this state are ****ing clueless where actual wealth comes from... how it is taxed... and how it is used to pay for government. As long as some folks can guise their stupidity in racial animus, nothing else matters.

What's worse - and I keep bringing this up - when the $32 billion dollar Kirwan plan hits with no reasonable tax base to pay for it.... then what. Previously, it was low-balled at $6,200 per family of those actually working. Well, with a shrinking tax base and those fleeing the state you can double that number per remaining family and then double it again. As they say.... the last person leaving MD can turn out the lights.

"Unless you are a fed employee, the pain that is coming to this state is immeasurable. As bad as it already is in WMD, we are talking about a collapse."

Aren't you doing the very same thing you're accusing mainstream media and liberal officials of doing? Which is fear mongering! Damn the level of hypocrisy on this thread from your type is nauseating!!!

"Unless you are a fed employee, the pain that is coming to this state is immeasurable. As bad as it already is in WMD, we are talking about a collapse."

Aren't you doing the very same thing you're accusing mainstream media and liberals officials of doing? Which is fear mongering! Damn the level of hypocrisy on this thread from your type is nauseating!!!

So.... Having caused minor contretemps with my opinions viewed by 13,887 is the equivalence of a universal mainstream media? That's the most praise I've received since I joined this forum.

Last edited:
Having to explain common sense things like how viruses are spread in correlation to proximity in regard to state populations says all you need to know with the level of stupidity you're dealing with in these people...

Common sense is to understand that the New York Metro area has 10% of the entire world's deaths with this virus.

So.... Having caused minor contretemps with my opinions viewed by 13,887 is the equivalence of a universal mainstream media? That's the most praise I've received since I joined this forum.

So that's your excuse for being a hypocritical fear mongering white supremacist?

Last edited:
Reactions: FHHSAHS and OneRing
Watch what happens. Nobody has a clue what's coming next financially. And trust me, it won't be the rich folks doing all the suffering. Not even China has enough money to bail out the USA now. When the free money dries up along with unemployment and not enough jobs. GOOD LUCK!

Moreover, this has never been about public health. In California you could live on a slip n slide of your own shit outside a refrigerator box under an underpass and nobody would roust you. Now you could be arrested for taking a coffee break on Eyes Wide Shut. - (apologies to my main man Stanley Kubrick)

I'll do it as soon as you change your avatar... lol

Only the quintessential, hypocritical racial bluenose, claims that he will abide by his own standard as soon as he forces it on others. Your very forum name indicates your real lack of sincerity about race. I like my avatar. I suggest you start judging others when you at least make a minor attempt to live by your own standards.

Only the quintessential, hypocritical racial bluenose, claims that he will abide by his own standard as soon as he forces it on others. Your very forum name indicates your real lack of sincerity about race. I like my avatar. I suggest you start judging others when you at least make a minor attempt to live by your own standards.

And I like my screen name. Equating my use of the word savage to bignativeamerican is a stretch. Since the word has several meanings and has been around since c. 1300 prior to any white man setting foot in the New World. So try again at your lame attempt at deflection hypocrite...

Last edited:
Yes, there is racist banter here going all directions. Please show some humility and discuss things intelligently. It's fine to get mad and call people out (I'm guilty) but I don't care for debating skin color on this topic. COV is skin color blind. We all should take a lesson from it. I can't stop such banter, it's a free forum. Just my two cents I guess.

I don't know where most of you stand on COV. It all got muddled in the bickering.

For the record again: I am all about safety (masks, sanitization, social distance, nutrition, etc.) I was even OK with Stay At Home orders in March and April.

But now we have data and health officials do know much more (but not everything obviously). I still stand for safety, but not the confinement (which has been lifted in MD already outside certain counties). I'm also not down with forcing some business to close while others stay open.

I have been adamant about hypocrites telling me what I need to do when they leave their own confinements to buy booze, ice cream, clothes, whatever. Have you left the house more than once a week? If you have then I say again, STFU about people moving about freely. Practice what you preach. What is essential to you may not be essential to others and vice-versa. I have been adamant about being told to stay safe while 3 million New Yorkers were permitted to freaking flee and spread this virus to the US. Greedy inconsiderate pigs.

At this point of mid-May I believe in safety and herd immunity. Be safe but go back to work all business, go back to school, go back to life while protecting the elderly and the weak the best way possible. COV will run its course regardless. People will die regardless.

ONCE AGAIN -- there is less than a 1% chance of dying once a person gets infected with COV. The world cannot stay shut down remotely for 2-3 more months based on that. If you don't like it, STAY HOME!

Last edited:
And I like my screen name. Equating my use of the word savage to bignativeamerican is a stretch since the word has been around since c. 1300 prior to any white man setting foot in the New World. So try again hypocrite...

Savage has always been a term of racial derision whether applied to Africa, Australia, the Pacific or even Ireland.

Sadly, Jefferson used it in the Declaration of Independence (1776) when he said the King:

“has excited domestic insurrections among us, and has endeavored to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.”

It is racist.

Savage has always been a term of racial derision whether applied to Africa, Australia, the Pacific or even Ireland.

Sadly, Jefferson used it in the Declaration of Independence (1776) when he said the King:

“has excited domestic insurrections among us, and has endeavored to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.”

It is racist.

savage
adjective
sav·age | \ ˈsa-vij \
Definition of savage
(Entry 1 of 4)

1a: not domesticated or under human control : UNTAMEDsavage beasts
b: lacking the restraints normal to civilized human beings : FIERCE, FEROCIOUSa savage criminal
2: WILD, UNCULTIVATEDseldom have I seen such savage scenery— Douglas Carruthers
3a: BOORISH, RUDEthe savage bad manners of most motorists— M. P. O'Connor
b: MALICIOUS
4: lacking complex or advanced culture : UNCIVILIZEDa savage country
savage

noun
Definition of savage (Entry 2 of 4)

1: a person belonging to a primitive society
2: a brutal person
3: a rude or unmannerly person
savage

verb
savaged; savaging
Definition of savage (Entry 3 of 4)

transitive verb

: to attack or treat brutally
Savage

biographical name
Sav·age | \ ˈsa-vij \
Definition of Savage (Entry 4 of 4)

Michael Joseph 1872–1940 prime minister of New Zealand (1935–40)

I dont see "its racist" anywhere in Merriams definition of the word...

So when a reporter is reporting a crime and he reports the victim was "SAVAGELY" attacked they're being racist? Gtfoh. Not wasting any more of my day on you dotard hypocritical fos white supremacists lmao

Yes, there is racist banter here going all directions. Please show some humility and discuss things intelligently. It's fine to get mad and call people out (I'm guilty) but I don't care for debating skin color on this topic. COV is skin color blind. I can't stop such banter, it's a free forum. Just my two cents I guess.

I don't know where most of you stand on COV. It all got muddled in the bickering.

For the record again: I am all about safety (masks, sanitization, social distance, nutrition, etc.) I was even OK with Stay At Home orders in March and April.

But now we have data and health officials do know much more (but not everything obviously). I still stand for safety, but not the confinement (which has been lifted in MD already outside certain counties). I'm also not down with forcing some business to close while others stay open.

I have been adamant about hypocrites telling me what I need to do when they leave their own confinements to buy booze, ice cream, clothes, whatever. Have you left the house more than once a week? If you have then I say again, STFU about people moving about freely. Practice what you preach. What is essential to you may not be essential to others and vice-versa. I have adamant that I am told stay safe while 3 million New Yorkers were permitted to freaking flee and spread this virus to the US. Greedy inconsiderate pigs.

At this point of mid-May I believe in safety and herd immunity. Be safe but go back to work all business, go back to school, go back to life while protecting the elderly and the weak the best way possible. COV will run its course regardless. People will die regardless.

ONCE AGAIN -- there is less than a 1% chance of dying once a person gets infected with COV. The world cannot stay shut down remotely for 2-3 more months based on that. If you don't like it, STAY HOME!

I appreciate you trying to draw us all back.... Sadly, you having won all the arguments the race card is all that is left. If folks want to call me names, I will have fun with them until it gets boring. Frankly, you don't have anything more to prove.... and , for sure, you draw no sympathy from folks who already hate you for being you.

This is a football forum supposedly. So take it this way...

If you don't want your son to play football because he might get hurt, concussed, paralyzed or even die, then don't let him play football. That is your right. But don't tell others they can't play football. Freaking tired of it.

Many of the same parents who won't let their kids play football, put in a swimming pool and let them ride dirt bikes. Selective Fear Syndrome - caused by advertising on the human brain. Think for yourself every now and again when picking what to fear.

savage
adjective
sav·age | \ ˈsa-vij \
Definition of savage
(Entry 1 of 4)

1a: not domesticated or under human control : UNTAMEDsavage beasts
b: lacking the restraints normal to civilized human beings : FIERCE, FEROCIOUSa savage criminal
2: WILD, UNCULTIVATEDseldom have I seen such savage scenery— Douglas Carruthers
3a: BOORISH, RUDEthe savage bad manners of most motorists— M. P. O'Connor
b: MALICIOUS
4: lacking complex or advanced culture : UNCIVILIZEDa savage country
savage

noun
Definition of savage (Entry 2 of 4)

1: a person belonging to a primitive society
2: a brutal person
3: a rude or unmannerly person
savage

verb
savaged; savaging
Definition of savage (Entry 3 of 4)

transitive verb

: to attack or treat brutally
Savage

biographical name
Sav·age | \ ˈsa-vij \
Definition of Savage (Entry 4 of 4)

Michael Joseph 1872–1940 prime minister of New Zealand (1935–40)

I dont see "its racist" anywhere in Merriams definition of the word...

So when a reporter is reporting a crime and he reports the victim was "SAVAGELY" attacked they're being racist? Gtfoh. Not wasting any more of my day on you dotard hypocritical fos white supremacists lmao

You and one other person are the only two that have polluted this forum with racist epithets. If you are going to do that, how dare you have a forum name that has historically been used as a racist pejorative. I gave you the best example of all time where the word savage was used as racist derision in the Declaration of Independence and you blow it off to a cut and paste.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT