ADVERTISEMENT

Alco vs. Southern suspensions from brawl

And that has nothing to do with the conversation. If the southern coach is fine with what Allegany did, doesn't that mean all of this suspension talk is meaningless. That was the standard with Apple.
Allegany is the one upset with Southerns coach. Yes or no?

I really don't want any disease that will make me forget things and pray for those afflicted with such a disease. But the silver lining will be it will make me forget you. Life is good.

Only a true asshole will respond to this post !

If the southern coach is not upset at Allegany, then their should be no suspension, right?
Why won't you answer?
Southerns coach was never upset with allegany. I’ve already stated that I don’t believe Southerns coach should be suspended. Will you answer my question now?

I really don't want any disease that will make me forget things and pray for those afflicted with such a disease. But the silver lining will be it will make me forget you. Life is good.

Only a true asshole will respond to this post !
Then why did you bring the disease up in the first place?
Spending all your time on here losing arguments to me is the good life? Could you aim any lower?

Then why did you bring the disease up in the first place?
Spending all your time on here losing arguments to me is the good life? Could you aim any lower?
"only an asshole will respond to my post"....AND YOU RESPONDED !

For the fifth time, if the southern coach isn't upset (which you've said he isnt), then what the Allegany bench did is no big deal, right?
No. What alleganys bench did was a big deal.
Answer my question now?

Sure. Now explain the relevance.
By your logic since Southerns coach isn’t upset with allegany then no harm no foul, but if alleganys bench was that upset with Southerns coach then there would be harm and foul. Airgo suspensions on Alleganys side.

With that being said. I’m sorry western Maryland forum for the past hour of mindless posts that both onering and I have been posting. Once again sorry and let’s get back to football.

By your logic since Southerns coach isn’t upset with allegany then no harm no foul, but if alleganys bench was that upset with Southerns coach then there would be harm and foul. Airgo suspensions on Alleganys side.
How? That would be suspensions on Southern's side. Do try to keep up.

With that being said. I’m sorry western Maryland forum for the past hour of mindless posts that both onering and I have been posting. Once again sorry and let’s get back to football.
Don't worry. They see it from you all the time. Par for the course.

As the saying goes, "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Or the one you continuously break, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

What's the matter Lag? With last nights fast & furious barrage of posts didn't you have time to switch back to Lagmeister?

Only a true idiot will reply to this post but only an idiot will not respond.

What's the matter Lag? With last nights fast & furious barrage of posts didn't you have time to switch back to Lagmeister?

Only a true genius will reply to this post but only an idiot will not respond.

It took you long enough, but at least you recognize genius when you see it. Of course, when you're from South End, you don't see it often.

Lag hasn't commented in days. Can't stand losing to two people so your impotent intellect groups us as one? You need to visit that nursing home sooner that expected, Mr. Al Zheimer.

Last edited:
Then what Apple said was classless. Period.

Appel is both a major public figure and an adult at the pinnacle of his power and success. The history and tradition he stands for are reflected out of every public position and perspective he takes.

Out of four consecutive championships and only a second loss in 60 games, we get an Appel meltdown over a single competitive loss. Worse yet, he blamed someone else for scheduling that game - a game he had final approval for.

The impetuousness of children is exculpatory. The impropriety of an adult is definitive.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneRing
Appel is both a major public figure and an adult at the pinnacle of his power and success. The history and tradition he stands for are reflected out of every public position and perspective he takes.

Out of four consecutive championships and only a second loss in 60 games, we get an Appel meltdown over a single competitive loss. Worse yet, he blamed someone else for scheduling that game - a game he had final approval for.

The impetuousness of children is exculpatory. The impropriety of an adult is definitive.

Nonetheless, when the schools merge in the future, Todd will be the hands-down best candidate for the head coach job. The high standards by which persons on this board hold him are but one indicator of many demonstrating his qualifications.

Nonetheless, when the schools merge in the future, Todd will be the hands-down best candidate for the head coach job. The high standards by which persons on this board hold him are but one indicator of many demonstrating his qualifications.
Asking someone to show class in defeat is a high standard?

Asking someone to show class in defeat is a high standard?

You're talking one incident and certain persons' reaction to it on this forum, I'm talking about the full body of his work over three decades. Surely you can see that....

You're talking one incident and certain persons' reaction to it on this forum, I'm talking about the full body of his work over three decades. Surely you can see that....
So that incident isn't included in the three decades?

Hey guys.. Did any of you hear about that Alco/Southern brawl last Friday night..? Crazy huh? Wonder if there will be any suspensions? .................thread played out...

I dont foresee Coach Appel coaching more than an another year.

However, the schools wont be merging for at least 5 years, probably closer to 10. Appel will no longer be coaching regardless.

Reactions: OneRing
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT