ADVERTISEMENT

Alco vs. Southern suspensions from brawl

No like when people were ready to crucify Todd for saying the word ridiculous but people just want the whole southern alco brawl, fight, skirmish, what ever you call it to be dropped and not talked about.
Nice history revision you got going there. Nice you hold an adult coach to the same standard as teenagers. SMH.
There are multiple threads about the Allegany/southern situation. There is one of Apple's classless interview. Which one don't people want to talk about again?

Ok, Todd Appel's comment was directly aimed at Todd Helmick. I talked to Todd Helmick, he doesn't seem to give two shitz about the comment. Kinda of wondering why people feel Todd Appel is classless since Todd Helmick gives less than a damn.

Ok, Todd Appel's comment was directly aimed at Todd Helmick. I talked to Todd Helmick, he doesn't seem to give two shitz about the comment. Kinda of wondering why people feel Todd Appel is classless since Todd Helmick gives less than a damn.
People who know and speak to both know things are cool but where is the drama in that? Right? To me they were both concerned about the team. Everyone is entitled to their opinions about Coach Appel. He’s got broad shoulders and has been called worse by better people. I mean it’s not worth clearing the bench over. If you know what I mean?

So if a man beats his wife, but the wife is okay with it, you would think it's okay? There's nothing wrong with that guy in your opinion.

So if a man beats his wife, but the wife is okay with it, you would think it's okay? There's nothing wrong with that guy in your opinion.
What does your analogy have to do with Todd Appel being classless?

I'm so glad you asked that question. I thought I was the only village idiot who didn't understand.

Anyways, you got me good on that response. Basically, because I have no F'N clue what your analogy is referring to.

I can see it now. Many years down the road. I'll be eating a banana push-up pop on the veranda at the nursing home. I'll be reminiscing about high school football with Ol' Pappy Joe. (He is also the chairman of the food committee so has some pull around the nursing home) I'll ask him "do you remember the 2017 football season"? As his dentures continually fall from his mouth, Pappy Joe will say "yep, that's the year Todd Appel said the word ridiculous." My senile induced memory will allow me to softly ask "or was that year Allegany & Southern had their tussle?" Then I will fall asleep never remembering what was more memorable.

Reactions: hbpass2
Its not really that hard to see the connection. His logic is, if the victim doesn't mind, that the behavior is okay. It wasn't deep. Just his logic.

I'm so glad you asked that question. I thought I was the only village idiot who didn't understand.

Anyways, you got me good on that response. Basically, because I have no F'N clue what your analogy is referring to.

I can see it now. Many years down the road. I'll be eating a banana push-up pop on the veranda at the nursing home. I'll be reminiscing about high school football with Ol' Pappy Joe. (He is also the chairman of the food committee so has some pull around the nursing home) I'll ask him "do you remember the 2017 football season"? As his dentures continually fall from his mouth, Pappy Joe will say "yep, that's the year Todd Appel said the word ridiculous." My senile induced memory will allow me to softly ask "or was that year Allegany & Southern had their tussle?" Then I will fall asleep never remembering what was more memorable.

Yes, saying the word 'ridiculous' was his only transgression in that interview. Don't you remember the thread titled 'Ridiculous' where everyone went ape? Pepridge Farms remembers.

Lmao. I couldn’t have said it better myself. Some things are so out there or not even worth my breath. I hope I go to the same nursing home as you.

Hbpass2, so to get this correct by his analogy. There is no difference between verbally admonishing a player and physically admonishing a player? I mean if the kid is ok with it, it’s cool right?

You guys need to graduate to the varsity level on what to worry about. I saw Greg Hare on Friday and I'm still upset that we (FH) lost to Spingarn 12-0 in 1969.
I don’t worry about what these guys say. Some are just more entertaining than others.

Hbpass2, so to get this correct by his analogy. There is no difference between verbally admonishing a player and physically admonishing a player? I mean if the kid is ok with it, it’s cool right?
Man I’m glad you understood what he was saying. I guess when domestic abuse was brought into the thread he lost me.

Man I’m glad you understood what he was saying. I guess when domestic abuse was brought into the thread he lost me.
Lol. I’m with you. Because, you know. Beating someone is like verbally saying you don’t like something someone said.

According to Money, yes. If the victim is cool with it, there was no crime.

Lol. I’m with you. Because, you know. Beating someone is like verbally saying you don’t like something someone said.
Yep, because if the victim doesn't care, whats the harm. Glad to know you think Ray Rice is such a stand-up guy.

Terrible comparison. One is a felony while the other is just a sentence that pisses you off. Go back to the drawing board if you're going to really draw moral comparisons. Good grief.

It's pretty clear you were lost well before that. So since the Southern coach isnt upset with the Allegany bench, there is no reason for any suspension, right?

It's pretty clear you were lost well before that. So since the Southern coach isnt upset with the Allegany bench, there is no reason for any suspension, right?
Isn’t it the other way around though? The allegany bench was upset with the sourthern coach.

Terrible comparison. One is a felony while the other is just a sentence that pisses you off. Go back to the drawing board if you're going to really draw moral comparisons. Good grief.
But if the victim is fine with the crime, nothing is wrong. Ray Rice isnt a criminal. His wife said she didnt care that he hit her. Why should we care of the person he hit doesnt? It's not that hard to follow.

Against my best judgement there is no crime in verbally showing discontent. Beating your wife is however a crime and has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion. I get it. You are reaching to keep drama going that just doesn’t exist. Nowhere did I say I was for or against what was said. Although you think I have. Having respect for both men I knew they would work it out. Not that to my knowledge was there anything really to work out. Regardless if you like what was said, it’s their beef and nobody else’s. It’s a forum and people are going to drudge up drama about everything. Especially for FH. The good thing is FH is used to it. It’s expected. Like clockwork.

Last edited:
Against my best judgement there is no crime in verbally showing discontent. Beating your wife is however a crime and has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion. I get it. You are reaching to keep drama going that just doesn’t exist
Nowhere did I say I was for or against what was said. Although you think I have. Having respect for both men I knew they would work it out. Not that to my knowledge was there anything really to work out. Regardless if you like what was said, it’s their beef and nobody else’s. It’s a forum and people are going to drudge up drama about everything. Especially for FH. The good thing is FH is used to it. It’s expected. Like clockwork.
There is no class in blaming others by name on the radio. Helmick being fine with it doesn't change that. Just like the victim of a crime being okay with it doesnt change the fact that a crime was committed. Regardless if you like it being said or not, it was a classless. You arent capable of seeing that though. All you seem capable of is playing the victim card.

Actually knowing both of them and them totally not drama driven people, makes the humor in your obsession with the event that much more entertaining.

Since he's not upset with Allegany, why is anyone making anything out of this? That's the standard, right?
Because there were no rules broken by the coaches interview. Can’t say that about the brawl. Come on, you really can’t be that dumb to confuse the difference.

Actually knowing both of them and them totally not drama driven people, makes the humor in your obsession with the event that much more entertaining.
Actually knowing your bias towards Fort Hill makes your comments all the more trollish, considering how other FH supporters also called him classless for what he said.

Because there were no rules broken by the coaches interview. Can’t say that about the brawl. Come on, you really can’t be that dumb to confuse the difference.
But the standard is whether the victims give a damn. It's a standard I didn't set. You have to be able to see that through your red-colored glasses. If Apple isn't at fault because Helmick doesn't care, how can Allegany be at fault if the southern coach doesn't care? Even you can follow that, can't you?

Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap.

Seems like you are all already in the nursing home if all you can remember is 'ridiculous'. Alzheimer's can't be all bad. You get to meet new people everyday.
and you get a sponge bath from a RN with huge bazoombies ! Please go back to being Lagmiester. His posts make no sense but at least he uses pretty colors in his posts.

Its irrelevant. If the southern coach isn't upset, then all the talk of suspension is meaningless. Just like with Apple and Helmick.
I asked a yes or no question. Isn’t Allegany the one that’s upset with Southerns coach?

and you get a sponge bath from a RN with huge bazoombies ! Please go back to being Lagmiester. His posts make no sense but at least he uses pretty colors in his posts.
But you never remember the bath, and you can't get excited enough to use it from the spank bank anyway! Do you really think no one will turn your awful logic back on you?

I asked a yes or no question. Isn’t allegany the one that’s upset with southerns coach?
And that has nothing to do with the conversation. If the southern coach is fine with what Allegany did, doesn't that mean all of this suspension talk is meaningless. That was the standard with Apple.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT