ADVERTISEMENT

Alco/SO.... Floundering somewhat on sloppy field

Silver Oak is interesting. By virtue of ridiculously small student population and the inconsistency and turnover of players from year to year, they can never really get a groove going. But most years, I'm impressed with how well they bring things together and the performance they get out of the kids with such variables.

I assume thats a testament to good leadership and coaching.

Silver Oak is interesting. By virtue of ridiculously small student population and the inconsistency and turnover of players from year to year, they can never really get a groove going. But most years, I'm impressed with how well they bring things together and the performance they get out of the kids with such variables.

I completely agree. They do have some size and a number of good athletes. Score is 35 - 6.

Yes, it would be interesting to see what that coach could do under different circumstances.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT