ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball

cumbfanatic

Franchise Poster
Sep 13, 2009
Alco football and soccer both fell short….. so basketball. Alco is 6’7, 6’6 and 6’4 underneath. Zac Michaels who we saw on the football field is the 6’4. A couple good guards they should have a decent year.

Alco football and soccer both fell short….. so basketball. Alco is 6’7, 6’6 and 6’4 underneath. Zac Michaels who we saw on the football field is the 6’4. A couple good guards they should have a decent year.
Isaiah Fields is probably the best player in the area. If Alco does what FH did with Mikey Allen last year and plays through Fields, allowing him freedom to score or create better opportunities for his teammates, Alco should go far. Teddy is a good coach, but last year I think Alco spent to much time with the ball in the wrong players hands.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
Where is there a 6'7 and 6'6 player?

Blaze Rotruck 6’6 Morgan Milhausen 6’7, neither played at Allegany last year.

Last edited:
I agree those 2 may not be stars, but should be able to make some plays with the size. Zac is a good player underneath, he didn’t play last year as he wanted to rehab his knee for football. Zac will be a difference maker I believe, he has always been a good bb player.

Reactions: ravemwp
Blaze Rotruck 6’6 Morgan Milhausen 6’7, neither played at Allegany last year.
Blaze was on the team last year at Allegany as I think he has been there all 4 years. I don't believe he will see much action. I would be hard pressed to think the other kid is 6’7.

Reactions: ravemwp
Morgan has been working hard on his game during the off season, he is couple inches taller than Zak. I didn’t think Blaze played last year, you are right my mistake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT