ADVERTISEMENT

Alco - Smithsburg

cumbfanatic

Franchise Poster
Sep 13, 2009
Allegany worked on a few things.....complete dominance. Sounded like Brian H was describing Allegany in the thread last night
....lol

Last edited:
Well here I am...the Allegany "Hype Man" with another scrimmage update on Alco and Smithsburg.

Allegany dominated the entire scrimmage. Offensive and Defensive line came to life in this one. Didn't matter who ran the ball...they gained yards or TD's. I quit counting once Alco scored the fifth time. Great night for scrimmage. See more at; www.eteamz.com/bigbluereview.

Well here I am...the Allegany "Hype Man" with another scrimmage update on Alco and Smithsburg.

Allegany dominated the entire scrimmage. Offensive and Defensive line came to life in this one. Didn't matter who ran the ball...they gained yards or TD's. I quit counting once Alco scored the fifth time. Great night for scrimmage. See more at; www.eteamz.com/bigbluereview.

Thanks for your post. I am heading over to your page.

Saw the scrimmage, Alco looked very good and seemed to be firing on all cylinders at this point. One ? though, did they lose their kicker? Saw them going for two after td's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT