ADVERTISEMENT

Alco/MR

Lagmeister

Hall of Fame Poster
Nov 2, 2007
Campers 21 - 0 near the end of the first half. Alco has some key players out as a result of injuries.

MR has 5 unsportsmanlike penalties in the first half. Really losing their composure. Coach needs to have a serious talk at half time with his team.
Campers now up 28 - 0 and their passing game is excellent.

I mean it is just painful to be a Miners fan right now. I thought maybe this would be a decent year. My support will not waiver though... GO MINERS!!!

Reactions: PWA Docket 7323
Sean Rhodes should be a consideration for player of the year. Plays quarterback, end, fullback and cornerback. His numbers this year should be staggering.

They're a young team with a new coach.
I agree with the new coach part of that, but they have 18 of 22 returning starters on both sides of the ball combined, and I know that most play both ways, from a 4-5 squad. They have Senior leadership and plenty of them.

I agree with the new coach part of that, but they have 18 of 22 returning starters on both sides of the ball combined, and I know that most play both ways, from a 4-5 squad. They have Senior leadership and plenty of them.

Ouch. I didn't know that. I thought they were relatively young. Well, what can I say.

#7 is an animal. He plays best when he has the 'sandlot' demeanor. Should be interesting to see the matchup with FH #2.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT