ADVERTISEMENT

Alco/FH

cumbfanatic

Franchise Poster
Sep 13, 2009
When was the last time Allegany beat FH, do they have a chance this year? Allegany has the best and deepest in skill positions then they have been in a long time. This week at Oakdale I think they will get blown out by the 35 point rule. Allegany offense line needs work. They have some speed. Pattison can pound up the middle, good receivers. Hopefully they make Zac Michaels more part of the offense. He had a decent game on defense for missing all of last year.

I think it was a playoff game. 2009?

Fort Hill has shown that Oakdale can be run on. If Allegany can hold on to the ball I think they'll be right there at the end. Allegany's biggest problem since Hansel took over has been tackling. And they better be hydrated since this week is supposed to be much warmer than last Friday.

This game is going to be big for Oakdale. They want to get that Allegany County monkey off their backs after being embarrassed by FH for two straight years.

Reactions: ravemwp
When was the last time Allegany beat FH, do they have a chance this year? Allegany has the best and deepest in skill positions then they have been in a long time. This week at Oakdale I think they will get blown out by the 35 point rule. Allegany offense line needs work. They have some speed. Pattison can pound up the middle, good receivers. Hopefully they make Zac Michaels more part of the offense. He had a decent game on defense for missing all of last year.
If Alco can keep their starters on the field (I have never seen so much cramping by one team as I saw on Friday, and It didn't seem to bother Hollidayburg.) If they stay healthy, I don't see anyone putting a running clock on them. As for their chances against FH. This year may be better than some recent years. For FH, they will be better at the end of the season then what you see from them early. The youth will grow up and mature with each game, and Brown will become better with each meaningful snap he takes. Not to mention getting Steven Spencer back to full strength, especially on defense, and hopefully Tristan Ross will be back sooner than later.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT