ADVERTISEMENT

??? about MPSSAA point system

beall02

Franchise Poster
Jun 2, 2006
I could be wrong but didn't they always wait until like week #4 or #5 to post the football playoff standings? I saw that they had them posted as of Tuesday. They also have Mountain Ridge's points wrong. They should have an extra .90 because John Marshall already has one win on the season.

Yes, they used to wait until around week 5 to post anything, but the last few years they have been posting them since week 1. Don't be shocked if you see wrong numbers the first couple of weeks, the powers to be will adjust their mistakes as soon as someone brings it to their attention.

I thought that they did as well. Just making sure I remembered correctly. I can see how they could have made the mistake considering it was the first week of the season for MD. They still have MR with a 10 game schedule as well.

What are their rules on forfeits? I wonder if they are going to consider Juniata one? They shouldn't cause MR was notified well before the season started.

Thanks bleedred

I'm not sure on the rules for forfeit wins. Todd, or someone else might know exactly. I know that they take the variables into consideration, sometimes a team can get credit for a win and sometimes they can't. I think that the big question is if a team had the chance to get another game. It would certainly be worth looking into.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT