ADVERTISEMENT

4th qtr and MTN Ridge doesn't have a 1st down

Was disapoointed in Coach Pua'ali. He almost got kicked out at the end of the first half throwing his headset and yelling at a ref. Then he refused to shake hands at the end of the game.

Cmon man

Probably upset further by the taunting penalty. On that, I’d say he had a point, but that’s about it.

The FH STARTING defense is legit! They’ve allowed a TD pass to Morgantown, (that’s scored more than 40 in 4 games and more than 30 in a few others). They gave up a long TD pass to Lewis, when they were caught in a Cover 0 and they hit on a Go-Route. 1 TD allowed to Hollidaysburg (that scored more than 40, seven times). 3 FGs to Southern (they’ve scored more than 30 in 6 games). And held Mt Ridge to 0 first downs and they’ve put up more than 40 in 4 games and had a RB go for nearly 400 last week.

They’re peaking at the right time.

And, the OL looked great tonight. Great coaching!!

Absolutely. Poor sportsmanship on that end. I’m sure the FH player will get a talking to as well.

Absolutely. Poor sportsmanship on that end. I’m sure the FH player will get a talking to as well.
I disagree. All the kid did was point his index finger. If that hurt #5's feelings then he doesn't belong playing football.

Kids should be allowed to celebrate. It's part of the excitement of playing football. Derogatory verbal remarks are something else.

Not shaking hands is poor sportsmanship and classless. As an adult, that coach should be ashamed of himself.

Reactions: hbpass2
I disagree. All the kid did was point his index finger. If that hurt #5's feelings then he doesn't belong playing football.

Kids should be allowed to celebrate. It's part of the excitement of playing football. Derogatory verbal remarks are something else.

How do you know there weren't any derogatory remarks?

Not shaking hands is poor sportsmanship and classless. As an adult, that coach should be ashamed of himself.
Who said somebody's feelings were hurt? Celebrating doesn't have to be taunting, does it?

How do you know there weren't any derogatory remarks?
because he's defending the fh player who couldn't possibly have done anything wrong. 22 was running his mouth most of the game and he got away with it. 32 was taunting the mr sideline and they didn't call that. it astounds me while playing their best game of the season and just destroying a very good team it's not enough. wonder where that attitude comes from?

Last edited:
because he's defending the fh player who couldn't possibly have done anything wrong. 22 was running his mouth most of the game and he got away with it. 32 was taunting the mr sideline and they didn't call that. it astounds me while playing their best game of the season and just destroying a very good team it's not enough. wonder where that attitude comes from?

Counselors will be on hand Monday so their psychological well-being can be restored.

Both teams were jawing from the get go.

Now, please justify what was being chanted from the MR student section.

Reactions: Red White and True
I was defending kids having fun - on the field. Jawing is part of the game. What's next, you're not allowed to stare at an opposing player? It's bad enough you have to wait until they're looking at you to hit them.

So long as there's no physical contact involved, outside of regular game play, what's the big deal? If it gets carried away, throw the flag and eject. Just stop sapping the fun out of the game. Let the coaches deal with players who mouth off, throw their helmet...oh wait, MR's coach threw his headset and what happened to him?

Reactions: RedPride97
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT