ADVERTISEMENT

How much is a Wads worth?

SS610

Junior Varsity Poster
Aug 2, 2006
After watching the replay, FH did have 5 men in the back field on Carney's long run late in the 4th qtr. This is the play where the refs waived off the flag.
I know FH fans are not saints, but, wow, Wadsworth fans (and coaches up top) make FH fans look like choir singers.

After watching the replay, FH did have 5 men in the back field on Carney's long run late in the 4th qtr. This is the play where the refs waived off the flag.
I know FH fans are not saints, but, wow, Wadsworth fans (and coaches up top) make FH fans look like choir singers.
They did not like me.

A wads worth a giant, enormous , L..

Wadsworth fans acted the same way FH fans would act if they were surrounded by the home team fans at an away game. That's why I said in another thread their fan base was similar to FHs. They're used to winning, and they are vocal when they're losing.

Reactions: 4R341
Wadsworth fans acted the same way FH fans would act if they were surrounded by the home team fans at an away game. That's why I said in another thread their fan base was similar to FHs. They're used to winning, and they are vocal when they're losing.
FH should require a two-week session during gym class on how to be a respectful, but still enthusiastic fan. I never sit on FH's side because it's too embarrassing. All of those young kids listening to that stuff.

Unfortunately, though, that virus has migrated to the visitors side, as well.

One way to get fans in the stands, find a way to shut the big mouths up.

they aren't really used to winning other than being 7-2 currently
their past seasons was 7-6, 3-7, 2-6,9-3 the past few years before that they were really good for like 3 years

I guess this is what they call journalism is Ohio

Lol wtf

I was gonna say that has to be AI but that's pretty bad for even that. Lol.

Reactions: GenSneaky
Even if you’re a casual observer of high school football. You know that big school Ohio football is played at a high-level. If you’re seven and one you’re really damn good.

Reactions: Waggle Pass
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT