ADVERTISEMENT

1A Basketball in Maryland

BrianH1974

Blue Chip Poster
May 2, 2005
So Clear Spring is the #2 seed in the other West bracket. WOW! If anyone has seen them.play you would know what I mean.

For those who think 1A football is bad, basketball must be one step above church league. I mean it's real bad.

Rankings mean nothing when you don't play the other teams in your region. The two seed just means that they have a better record than the other teams in their section, other than one team of course. It doesn't mean that they are better. I wouldn't be surprised if they were a one and done.

I'm sure the level of competition around the State is decent.

Lake Clifton is up in 2A now but Edmondson and Pocomoke are still pretty good 1A teams. They'll probably win their region along with Surrattsville

Monday night Allegany girls will beat FH girls in the playoff game.

What was the season series? Just getting a gauge on if its worth it to attend. If Alco swept with 2 blowouts I'll save my money. I don't follow girls that closely. I know Alco boys swept FH for the 172nd season in a row.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
FH girls won both games. Should be a good game, Allegany is young they start a Freshman, Sophmore, and 2 Juniors slower than FH but can shoot. I dont think FH girls will beat them 3 times

Last edited:
Reactions: towpath94
I hadnt heard anything about the FH girls this year but did hear about the Alco team. I'm honestly surprised FH won both. Might be an interesting match up tomorrow. Can either team knock off Southern?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT