ADVERTISEMENT

WOW Winless Hampshire Beats Keyser LOL

From the WV board lol....

I just sold all my stock
« on: Today at 08:02:26 PM »

In Keyser. This is not excusable. Of all my years watching area football, Keyser under achieving is one of the few certainties each year. The second best team in AA cannot lose to an 0-4 Hampshire team.

The Keyser folks will blame the weather, the grass field that was in awful shape, the refs, the coach, or anything else they saw on route 50 on the way to Romney. Im sure they were looking ahead to Bridgeport during the week, but after a qrt it was obvious all their attention was needed tonight to beat Hampshire and the kids didnt respond. This is a bad loss. No way to sugar coat it. Im shocked while typing this. Keyser once again chokes away a chance for a special season. There is no way in hell Hampshire should have been within 20 I dont care if they were playing in a pig sty.

Hey WVSSAC go ahead and engrave the AA trophy. The only team that was close just revealed itself to be just like all the Keyser teams that came before them.

The coach has to have those kids ready. The talent gap between those two teams is large. Bluefield at least gets to play on turf, but I have a feeling hey go down tonight too.

Fairmont West and Tolsia, is up to you guys.

Keyser has to beat Bridgeport convincingly next week for me to even consider having them win a playoff game. The radio announcers werent surprised. This is Keyser every year.

Lose to Byrd or Alco. Not Hampshire. Hurricane coming up the east coast, but no Tornado to be found. BY FAR the biggest flop of the year. I get the speed Keyser has was neutralized, but if you want to contend for a title you have to figure out a way to beat 0-4 Hampshire. What happened to Keysers huge great line?

Smh, I just feel so dumb for falling for he hype again.

WOW, just WOW

CROW CROW CROW humble pie humble pie humble pie.

Keyser is greater than or equal to Nicholas County. What benefits does Keyser get for playing that super tough schedule? none.

I went to Pot State and I always want Keyser to do well but every year their fans get on here and talk em up and every year they fade away when Keyser inevitably doesnt show up. I know the excuses that will come, but no matter what you have to beat Hampshire. Keyser may be a top 10 AA team this year and that may be the ceiling. Coach Biser has won a lot of games, but has also lost quite a few that Keyser shouldnt even be in close games. Throw in the playoff choking and it may be time for a new coach.

Think Eagles firing Andy Ried

Reactions: camper21502
did anyone ever get an answer to what happened to Rodeheaver? Suspended or kicked off the team? Rumors are flying.

The road to the WV AA Championship goes through Bridgeport not Fairmont or Tolsia so Keyser needs to wake up in a hurry if they even want to come close to the Indians next weekend

more from the WV board....meltdown has commenced

xx.gif

I WAS WRONG about Keyser
« on: Today at 08:50:50 PM »

They are not a contender. They are so poorly coached that they will never win anything as long as the current staff is there. Their best player decides to be a knucklehead and gets himself suspended but thats not why they lost that game.Here's why they lost that game

7 false starts
Multiple blocks in the back
a roughing the passer on a play that would have stopped Hampshire's winning drive
multiple fumbles and interceptions

There's no discipline on this or any Keyser team since Coach Biser arrived. And discipline is all about coaching. I've said for years if he couldn't win with that 2008 team he'll never win.

No excuses about the field please because Hampshire played on the same field

The field was a mess. Keyser's line averages 6'2 274. So you run between the tackles right. Not our genius coach. We throw the ball 15 times and run wide on like 33 of 40 running plays. Well you say but their fullback was suspended. Yes he was. And you know what the back up fullback did. 7 carries for 87 yards according to Keyser's radio guys. Thats 12.4 yards a carry. Pretty good don't you think. Not to coach genius. He tried to run wide all night even though there was zero traction.
12.4 YARDS A CARRY BUT THAT WASN"T GOOD ENOUGH FOR COACH GENIUS!!!!!

Just like someone on here said Keyser will win big games but at some point they'll crap the bed. it's true because thats what poorly coached teams do

So for those on here i've argued with about Keyser let me say you were right and I WAS SO WRONG

did anyone ever get an answer to what happened to Rodeheaver? Suspended or kicked off the team? Rumors are flying.

lots of goodies from the WV board tonight

romneyjacket
  • star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
xx.gif

Re: I just sold all my stock
« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:41:01 PM »

alot will probably say if their best player didn't get drunk and roll his truck and get suspended for this game (yeah suspended not kicked off the team) it might have been a different outcome!

#ridiculous

Whatever. FH lost to Keyser and committed 14 penalties, lost 2 key fumbles, gave up a TD on an onsides kick attempt, had a FG blocked, had a QB who hasn't started since that game go 1 for 9 passing, and had 2 huge full time starters lost early in the game including the 245 fullback who is 65% of the offense.

And still lost by 7 at the end. You cannot have this and win many games. Keyser just found that out against both Northern and Hampshire.

Something told me after watching Hampshire last week that this may happen. Just based on that and how Keyser played Northern. As soon as the game got moved up I knew it was likely to happen. Looking ahead to a big game next week, just dominated longest rival, keyou player out, weather, all conspiring to make this happen.

7 false starts
a roughing the passer on a play that would have stopped Hampshire's winning drive

Obviously the "Fort Hill refs" were in Romney tonight.

Keyser goes from two of the biggest wins in school history to what may be the biggest upset in area history. Wow............

Whatever. FH lost to Keyser and committed 14 penalties, lost 2 key fumbles, gave up a TD on an onsides kick attempt, had a FG blocked, had a QB who hasn't started since that game go 1 for 9 passing, and had 2 huge full time starters lost early in the game including the 245 fullback who is 65% of the offense.

And still lost by 7 at the end. You cannot have this and win many games. Keyser just found that out against both Northern and Hampshire.

FH gave up 48 pts. It was a pure defensive loss. FH scored 42 pts (without 65% of its offense? - that is laughable and disrespectful to Brown). The engine of the FH offense was always there, you just had to use him more. The two losses appear to be completely different. If anything, the field negated the Keyser size and the gods of football gave them some humble pie to eat.

And, concerning the young man flipping his truck, I bet it is one of those raised up jobs. Those damn things are easy to flip. I own one. It has a picture of a tilting truck right on the visor.

Not only that, but which one of us hasn't had a few beers in our youth and drove fast around those WMD roads. The difference for me is that I had an old heavy car built in the 50's that was glued to the ground. I feel sorry for the kid. The world is unforgiving today.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd
LOL

3BSF14
  • star.gif
xx.gif

Re: I WAS WRONG about Keyser
« Reply #30 on: Today at 01:27:00 AM »

It's little wonder Keyser is always about the poorest sports of anyone in the state, given the way this knob reacts.
Big penalties hurt Keyser in a close game? Gee, didn't see that coming....it only happens in every single Keyser loss in any sport.

FH gave up 48 pts. It was a pure defensive loss. FH scored 42 pts (without 65% of its offense? - that is laughable and disrespectful to Brown). The engine of the FH offense was always there, you just had to use him more. The two losses appear to be completely different. If anything, the field negated the Keyser size and the gods of football gave them some humble pie to eat.

Your right. Fumbles, penalties and injuries have no bearing on outcomes. What was I thinking?

Lag, your wrong about the raised up truck. He was drinking and driving. Why feel sorry for him? What if he would have killed someone? He deserves to be kicked off the team, not just suspended. And from what I've heard, this isn't his first time he's gotten himself in trouble. In my opinion, he should have been kicked off the team a long time ago.

Lag, your wrong about the raised up truck. He was drinking and driving. Why feel sorry for him? What if he would have killed someone? He deserves to be kicked off the team, not just suspended. And from what I've heard, this isn't his first time he's gotten himself in trouble. In my opinion, he should have been kicked off the team a long time ago.
Agree 100% I have been hit twice by drunk drivers and I have no tolerance for it... I was lucky some people dont get to walk away...

Your right. Fumbles, penalties and injuries have no bearing on outcomes. What was I thinking?

That is exactly what I was thinking - what are you thinking? If you give up 48 points you have real defensive issues and that is what cost you the game. Hey! It's on the commercial vid. Nothing fancy, Keyser cut through FH on the ground like something you hardly ever - in fact never - see against FH.

I shouldn't have to respond to the "have no bearing" comment. That is just silly. Who would suggest that such things have no bearing at all. But FH is just going to have to suck up the 48 pts. for a different reason.

If the young man has a pattern, well that's different. And, I do know that those off road trucks roll easily. So, be that as it may. Call it one of my weaknesses. I always cut the younger folks slack. The world today is a whole lot different than when I was young and much of it not for the better. Whether it's a stupid post on Facebook or an errant word uttered in public, the younger folks get marked for life. That's how I feel and nothing is going to change it.

And, concerning the young man flipping his truck, I bet it is one of those raised up jobs. Those damn things are easy to flip. I own one. It has a picture of a tilting truck right on the visor.

Not only that, but which one of us hasn't had a few beers in our youth and drove fast around those WMD roads. The difference for me is that I had an old heavy car built in the 50's that was glued to the ground. I feel sorry for the kid. The world is unforgiving today.
Are you saying its ok to drive drunk because its WMD? And because you did it?
Sorry, but you can't chalk up putting lives at risk to 'boys being boys'.
That's just insane.

That's just insane.
I have to agree with you One-Ring. It is a terrible mistake this young man made but he will have to pay for making it as you said because he could have very easily hurt an innocent person and that is his responsibility alone.

That's just insane.

Hey! I am an old man now. I guess it's your freakin' world to set your own rules. I never said drive shitfaced. I wish I had a penny for every time I hear, "Get the guns off the streets and get the drunks off the roads." ... blah, blah, blah. Sure, .08 roadblocks for everyone. Just in case you might think otherwise, I have never even gotten a speeding ticket in my life, let alone a DUI. What I was relating is that it was not uncommon for folks driving in the 60's to have a few beers and enjoying the back roads. And guess what... I could care less what you or anybody else thinks about it. I would not trade Cumberland or WMD as it was in my youth for all the blue-nosed, oppressive, 'Me-Me-Mea Culpa Generation' crap we have now.

Hey! I am an old man now. I guess it's your freakin' world to set your own rules. I never said drive shitfaced. I wish I had a penny for every time I hear, "Get the guns off the streets and get the drunks off the roads." ... blah, blah, blah. Sure, .08 roadblocks for everyone. Just in case you might think otherwise, I have never even gotten a speeding ticket in my life, let alone a DUI. What I was relating is that it was not uncommon for folks driving in the 60's to have a few beers and enjoying the back roads. And guess what... I could care less what you or anybody else thinks about it. I would not trade Cumberland or WMD as it was in my youth for all the blue-nosed, oppressive, 'Me-Me-Mea Culpa Generation' crap we have now.

Set your own rules? Sorry, but the rules against drinking and driving are set by the people we elect.
I love people like you with the attitude that "I did it, so it can't be bad because I'm so great."
I feel bad for those who nostalgia is the only thing you have to look forward to. What is it with the dyed in the wool old timers to think that if they did it, that it has to not only be moral, but something everyone should do. Who taught you that attitude? Your parents?

For someone who talks about disciplined teams' you sure don't seem to care much about discipline.

What is completely irrelevant is that it used to be okay to drive drunk, or that you used to do it, so I'm not sure why you keep bringing that up. Guess what? Nobody, not I or anyone else, cares about what you did 50 years ago.

I would rather move from the area than have you return with your know-better-than everyone else, and never taking responsibility for anything you do attitude found in the old, red dinosaurs of the past.

Set your own rules? Sorry, but the rules against drinking and driving are set by the people we elect.
I love people like you with the attitude that "I did it, so it can't be bad because I'm so great."
I feel bad for those who nostalgia is the only thing you have to look forward to. What is it with the dyed in the wool old timers to think that if they did it, that it has to not only be moral, but something everyone should do. Who taught you that attitude? Your parents?

For someone who talks about disciplined teams' you sure don't seem to care much about discipline.

What is completely irrelevant is that it used to be okay to drive drunk, or that you used to do it, so I'm not sure why you keep bringing that up. Guess what? Nobody, not I or anyone else, cares about what you did 50 years ago.

I would rather move from the area than have you return with your know-better-than everyone else, and never taking responsibility for anything you do attitude found in the old, red dinosaurs of the past.

What the hell is your personal problem? You have troll written all over your 130 post ass. At first you post "nobody cares" and then you post "I would rather move from the area than have you return." You have Route9 written all through your contradictions and lies. You say I never "take responsibility" - kiss my ass troll.

I posted my opinions about leniency for young folks. I stated that I as well as many my age used to cruise the rural roads after having a few. Never claimed to drive drunk. You are a liar. Show me the quote.

I don't happen to like gun grabbers or roadblocks. We lived in freer times. And I certainly don't like personal attacks from lying, holier than thou trolls.

Go ahead your turn. Maybe you can get your post count up to 200.

I think it's time to contact rivals about this a..h...
Go ahead. Not doing anything you aren't. Guess since I don't agree with you, I have to go. How American of you.
What the hell is your personal problem? You have troll written all over your 130 post ass. At first you post "nobody cares" and then you post "I would rather move from the area than have you return." You have Route9 written all through your contradictions and lies. You say I never "take responsibility" - kiss my ass troll.

I posted my opinions about leniency for young folks. I stated that I as well as many my age used to cruise the rural roads after having a few. Never claimed to drive drunk. You are a liar. Show me the quote.

I don't happen to like gun grabbers or roadblocks. We lived in freer times. And I certainly don't like personal attacks from lying, holier than thou trolls.

Go ahead your turn. Maybe you can get your post count up to 200.

No reason to get so upset just because someone busted you on your ignorance, hypocrisy and horrible attitude. Unless you are upset at yourself, which would make the most sense.

I mean, first its "I don't care what are anyone else thinks", and then you follow it with "what is your personal problem", and also supply your own opinions. Di you get this, "I don't have to listen to you, but I will tell everyone else what I think" strategy while growing up in Cumberland?

Why is it no surprise that you have to bring politics into everything. A kid gets in trouble for driving drunk and it's liberals fault that he is punished. How much in your life could you have failed at in order to have to blame everything on one group of people.

If you don't like gun grabbers, you couldn't have liked living in past times, where despite your inaccurate rhetoric, gun laws were even more strict than they are now.

If you are going to give your opinion, don't try to act like its the only opinion that is right and should be followed by everyone. Only spineless, uneducated failures think their way is the only way.

There, did I add enough politics to keep you interested?

Please, though, do tell us exactly what gun grabbers and roadblocks have to do with punishing a teenager for drunk driving?

Or would you like to go Bill O'Reilly for the 3,000th post so you can show us all how smug and better you are than everyone else?

What a joke!!!

It didn't take long to flush you out again Route. All I have to do is catch you in your first lie and you go into your psychopathic mode. Bill O'Reilly? Really? And for the record, Route, I don't care what anybody thinks about my opinion but I will not take crap off of a troll like you. Never have and never will.

Oh, I guess I should take the shotgun back to the hardware store that I bought in Cumberland when I was still a teenager.

You made this personal. You started the personal attacks. You are a liar about any statement I made concerning drunk driving. You have attempted to avoid dealing with your lie by kicking up dust. It didn't work when you were here under another name and it doesn't work now. You are a liar as well as being uninformed and irrational.

There you go proving yourself ignorant in your first sentence. Keep guessing. And there you go on another tangent about guns? Wtf?

Stay away from O'Reilly and learn to think for yourself.

And nobody cares about what you think. How hard is that for you to understand.

It's sad you view everything as a personal attack. It takes years of being out of touch to reality to construe my first post as an attack. But when dealing with political zealots like you, anytime someone doesn't fall in line and agree with you they are attacking you. Again, that's insane for you to be that way.

I clearly never attacked you until you felt heartbroken and went on the offensive with your nonsensical garbage on gun grabbers. And then you continue with your shotgun comment.
Nobody wants your guns, tin foil.
They have nothing to do with this topic.

And you obviously care deeply about my opinion because you keep bringing it up how it hurt your precious little feelings.

Grow up old man.

There you go proving yourself ignorant in your first sentence. Keep guessing. And there you go on another tangent about guns? Wtf?

Stay away from O'Reilly and learn to think for yourself.

And nobody cares about what you think. How hard is that for you to understand.

It's sad you view everything as a personal attack. It takes years of being out of touch to reality to construe my first post as an attack. But when dealing with political zealots like you, anytime someone doesn't fall in line and agree with you they are attacking you. Again, that's insane for you to be that way.

I clearly never attacked you until you felt heartbroken and went on the offensive with your nonsensical garbage on gun grabbers. And then you continue with your shotgun comment.
Nobody wants your guns, tin foil.
They have nothing to do with this topic.

And you obviously care deeply about my opinion because you keep bringing it up how it hurt your precious little feelings.

Grow up old man.

Nobody in this forum is responsible for your self image. You play a bad shell game - getting rattled so as to post back to back within 5 minutes instead of modifying the first post and then not realizing you were exposed for almost half an hour. Lying your way through a thread in order to gain attention is tiresome, which is why you have been banned so many times under so many different names.

We are now at an additional level. First lie, "be okay to drive drunk, or that you used to do it." Second lie, "never attacked you until you felt heartbroken and went on the offensive."

Perhaps the best example of your pathology is this, "And nobody cares about what you think. How hard is that for you to understand." As a measure of sanity in this community and the ability to contribute I have 23 'likes' - that is more than Helmick himself and the most in this forum. You are a low post, low moral troll that sucks the life out of forums.

Having retired, I will be leaving to take my annual trip to appreciate the fall foliage, so football will have to hang awhile. In the interim maybe you can get your 'likes' up by starting to actually contribute - you know, get some respect the proper way. Most likely you will end up changing your name and reentering the forum as a new 'OneRinging' 100 count poster.

Reactions: FortHillFan89
Wow, that was a lot of crap to read. Whoever dropped a child's actual name into this conversation should be ashamed. A juveniles record is not public knowledge for a reason everyone should respect that law. And the Internet is written in ink not pencil, you should really think about that before posting things about a child's youth filled mistakes. I'm sure there is a lot of things you did as a teen that you would have never wanted posted on the Internet.

Wow, that was a lot of crap to read. Whoever dropped a child's actual name into this conversation should be ashamed. A juveniles record is not public knowledge for a reason everyone should respect that law. And the Internet is written in ink not pencil, you should really think about that before posting things about a child's youth filled mistakes. I'm sure there is a lot of things you did as a teen that you would have never wanted posted on the Internet.

Amen. Most of us were never totally reckless. Sadly, some of the most respectful and honest guys of my youth lost their lives in Vietnam and never really had a chance to do anything here. I defended the young man without really knowing that much about him. That is how I am. But you are correct. The entire subject should never have been brought up here because that would have been the best way to protect and defend him.

Busted again. Your desperation to win an internet argument grows more obvious with each sentence.

Watching you scramble to recover from your incomprehensible comments on guns and drunk driving is the best form of comedy we have here in WMD.
But then I saw you actually you actually try to imply that you were taken out of context when you said drunk driving is no big deal, and I laughed even harder. Even with your own words for right in front of you to prove you wrong, you still say you are misquoted.

And if you want to talk about lying, go find a mirror. Kind of hard to say you don't care what people think when you've done nothing the last few days but cry like hungry infant because I called you on your ignorance. You seem to care greatly about what even strangers say about you.

All that's left for you to do is blame the entire incident on Mexican illegals. You are already playing the misquoted and gun grabber cards.

But your most desperate, pathetic attempt this far is trying to say you are popular because you have 24 likes out of 3,000 posts. You're bigger than the Beatles! LMAO.
You think being liked makes you right? That popularity determines truth and usefulness?
I guess you think 'Quotations from Chairman Mao' is useful since its the second most popular book ever.

For all the experience you talk of having, it hasn't done you any good. At first I just thought you were insane for thinking that teen drinking and driving is no big deal because of your megalomania. But now I actually enjoy watching you get all worked up and upset over nothing.
All of these imaginary attacks that you have to keep inventing to justify your anger prove that you are beyond paranoid.

You are entertaining. I'll give you that. A bitter, ignorant, entertaining old man.

Thanks for turning high school football into politics zealot.

Busted again. Your desperation to win an internet argument grows more obvious with each sentence.

Watching you scramble to recover from your incomprehensible comments on guns and drunk driving is the best form of comedy we have here in WMD.
But then I saw you actually you actually try to imply that you were taken out of context when you said drunk driving is no big deal, and I laughed even harder. Even with your own words for right in front of you to prove you wrong, you still say you are misquoted.

And if you want to talk about lying, go find a mirror. Kind of hard to say you don't care what people think when you've done nothing the last few days but cry like hungry infant because I called you on your ignorance. You seem to care greatly about what even strangers say about you.

All that's left for you to do is blame the entire incident on Mexican illegals. You are already playing the misquoted and gun grabber cards.

But your most desperate, pathetic attempt this far is trying to say you are popular because you have 24 likes out of 3,000 posts. You're bigger than the Beatles! LMAO.
You think being liked makes you right? That popularity determines truth and usefulness?
I guess you think 'Quotations from Chairman Mao' is useful since its the second most popular book ever.

For all the experience you talk of having, it hasn't done you any good. At first I just thought you were insane for thinking that teen drinking and driving is no big deal because of your megalomania. But now I actually enjoy watching you get all worked up and upset over nothing.
All of these imaginary attacks that you have to keep inventing to justify your anger prove that you are beyond paranoid.

You are entertaining. I'll give you that. A bitter, ignorant, entertaining old man.

Thanks for turning high school football into politics zealot.

Hey there caveat-empty! The ability to post 'likes' only started a couple weeks ago! You are as aware of that as you are aware of how much you are hated around here. You can continue to post your screed in this thread, which no one will read, or you can jump in another thread and impress everyone there - you know, like posting "Who cares?" in the FH band thread. Much later Route9.

Last edited:
7 false starts

Obviously the "Fort Hill refs" were in Romney tonight.

Keyser goes from two of the biggest wins in school history to what may be the biggest upset in area history. Wow............
Fort Hills refs been using penalty flags while playing corn hole in front of the F Club booth before games!!! Lmao

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT