ADVERTISEMENT

Why wasn't Johnson Red Shirted?

GenSneaky

All State Poster
Sep 14, 2013
His choice? Can the student choose?

It just doesn't seem like MD isn't short on depth at this point, and he sees very little play.

I've watched more college football this year than any other just hoping to see one of our own, and it's been somewhat disappointing.

Either way, I'm still routing for his success.

Not sure, I was wondering the same thing myself. Let's face it, Maryland isn't going anywhere. Johnson is your future, why not see what he can do for you? Hopefully we see more of him from here on out.

MD Football is so bad. I just watch them to see Ty Johnson but they dont give the kid very many snaps. Ty is lucky to get 1 or 2 carries a game. I hope he gets more playing time next yr. but with him being a Turgeon recruit who knows?

I would love to see him transfer to a school like Towson. CAA football is not like Big 10 Football but he would get a ton more play there and I think it could benefit him in the long run. They have a great program at Towson right now.

Turgeon recruit? whoops
Well. He is getting a free education.
The Big 10 partnered with large international unions, don't know if you remember hearing about a college football team filing papers to join a union, this partnership means Ty Johnson and Gage Shaffer have scholarships for a certain number of semesters like 8-10 . So why leave when your education is paid for, they already hit the lottery.

Reactions: camper21502
The Terps have a good running back coming from DeMatha next year. Competition in the backfield is going to be tough next year. The same goes at QB with one of the top recruits in the nation (Dewayne Haskins) coming to College Park.

Reactions: camper21502
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT