ADVERTISEMENT

Why can....

Lol Big Pink beat an 8-5 Dunbar team in 97, and it was 0-0 at half. Beat an 8-5 team last year. What is it with these sub-par teams.

Lol Big Pink beat an 8-5 Dunbar team in 97, and it was 0-0 at half. Beat an 8-5 team last year. What is it with these sub-par teams.
On a side note do you realize what a sad piece of shit you are i mean really your whole thing we have 8 so what who ****ing cares did you play on any of those 8 teams my bet is not

On a side note do you realize what a sad piece of shit you are i mean really your whole thing we have 8 so what who ****ing cares did you play on any of those 8 teams my bet is not

This is a great point, RedPride97. I'm proud of our 8 state titles, it's a big accomplishment for a program in a small town. Especially that I got to be a part of one of them, and especially considering FH has beaten us a lot more times in the series than we've beaten them. I've been on teams that have both beaten FH and lost to FH, so it's both rewarding and humbling at the same time. Kinda like an Auburn/Alabama thing.

But some of you cats are just angry and come off stupid. If you actually hate the squad on the other side of the tracks because they handled you 30 years ago and then compound that with the fact that you didn't really win anything or impact your teams success? Idk. Guess I just don't understand it. Maybe someone on the board here can get me right and teach the rest of us the logic behind it all.

This is a great point, RedPride97. I'm proud of our 8 state titles, it's a big accomplishment for a program in a small town. Especially that I got to be a part of one of them, and especially considering FH has beaten us a lot more times in the series than we've beaten them. I've been on teams that have both beaten FH and lost to FH, so it's both rewarding and humbling at the same time. Kinda like an Auburn/Alabama thing.

But some of you cats are just angry and come off stupid. If you actually hate the squad on the other side of the tracks because they handled you 30 years ago and then compound that with the fact that you didn't really win anything or impact your teams success? Idk. Guess I just don't understand it. Maybe someone on the board here can get me right and teach the rest of us the logic behind it all.
You should be proud as am i its a great thing to be a part of i played in 2 state championship games won one lost one and i watched my own son win a state title. But we people like this 8 dip shit want to delajitamis others accomplishments never have got an answer about being on any of those team's im betting he never laced up his cleats

You should be proud as am i its a great thing to be a part of i played in 2 state championship games won one lost one and i watched my own son win a state title. But we people like this 8 dip shit want to delajitamis others accomplishments never have got an answer about being on any of those team's im betting he never laced up his cleats

That has to be really special winning a state title yourself and then getting to watch your son do it. It speaks to the quality of program that FH has always had and certainly has had for the past decade.

Also, those late 90's FH teams you were on were tough. I was at the 97 and 98 state title games back then as a kid because our pee wee seasons were over at that point. Lot of big time players on those teams. Jared Fradiska, Tommy Welsh, Bill Harvey, Josh Page, I know I'm forgetting a bunch. I obviously know more Alco history, but growing up in the 90's man, everyone knew who the big guys were at FH.

I have to get a little Crick love in hear, (it doesn't happen too often, lol). Dunbar tied Valley (1977) for the most points scored in a Title game by a winning team with 58 points. This is for Class 1A of course.
Jack Gilmore coached that squad if im correct

Reactions: CrickRat23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT