ADVERTISEMENT

Where did the homecoming dollar go?

So now we're back to answering questions with questions? And are you really too scared to answer a few simple questions? You've ignored them for almost two weeks now.

Please refer back to my post (April 2,2018). You responded by stating I had made several comments. On April 3, I asked you where I had mentioned any of the comments you said I had made.

I purposely asked one question on my last post in an attempt to make understanding things at little easier. But that didn't work. I'm sorry... I cannot break it down any further.

If you say I posted something and I question your source of proof, please, just show me where I posted what you said I posted.

Note that I answered those questions (its the post right after yours) and had some questions of my own in that post.

You have since failed to answer any of those questions. Just asked more of your own. I'm not sure what you aren't understanding at this point... but from your posts, I gather that happens frequently with you. Whenever you catch up, go ahead and let me know.

I read your post again and you answered none of my specific questions. I see a lot of ducking & dodging. Ok, no more D&D (ducking and dodging) . Answer each specific question. Concentrate on this sentence: Answer each specific question. I cannot break it down or put a finer point on it.

Your next response should be a real classic. My specific questions will not be answered but it will be fun reading....MONEY !!!!

I read your post again and you answered none of my specific questions. I see a lot of ducking & dodging. Ok, no more D&D (ducking and dodging) . Answer each specific question. Concentrate on this sentence: Answer each specific question. I cannot break it down or put a finer point on it.

Your next response should be a real classic. My specific questions will not be answered but it will be fun reading....MONEY !!!!

Oh, I didn't know you couldn't read. It would have made all of this a lot less painless for you had you just said that in the beginning. I wouldn't have made so much fun of you had I known you couldn't read.

As long as you stay too scared to answer one simple question out of a long list of them, this is the best you're going to get.

I'm am really enjoying your horribly weak excuses for not being able to answer one question. We all await your next deflection... BROKE! Bwaaahahahaha! MONEY! Bwaaahahahaha! Are you shouting it because you don't have any?

He's still so scared. Poor little guy. If he is this afraid of words, imagine what else he must be petrified of. Other than FH having to play on anything but fieldturf, of course.

Is your question about where are the events going to be held w/o turf? I know you have severe difficulty in answering direct & to the point questions but this one is as easy as it can get. It simply requires a yes or no.

Watch 'ol D&D Fu** this question up. The response is either YES or NO.

Another swing and a miss. Fear strikes out again. Every one of your responses to a question has to be another question, doesn't it, broke0.00?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT