ADVERTISEMENT

Westinghouse vs. Berlin could decide 1A playoff future for FH

TDHelmick

Hall of Fame Poster
May 29, 2001
With the Fort Hill homecoming victory the Sentinels currently have a 9.50 rating. Dunbar has a slight edge with a 9.58 rating. All point totals are done except for one game -- Westinghouse at Berlin Brothersvalley tonight at 7:00.

If Berlin wins tonight here are the final point standings for 1A top region seeds:

1. Dunbar (9.58)
2. Fort Hill (9.50)
3. Havre de Grace (9.40)
4. Douglass-PG / Lackey

If Westinghouse wins tonight here are the final point standings for 1A top region seeds:

1. Fort Hill (9.60)
2. Dunbar (9.58)
3. Havre de Grace (9.40)
4. Douglass-PG / Lackey

Some peeps down state are saying nobody wants a piece of Douglass. If FH wins the West region they would host either Havre de Grace or Douglass/Lackey depending on this game tonight in Berlin.

If FH or Alco can't win it all, I hope Douglas does. I certainly don't want to see the Baltimore all-stars win it. I honestly thing Douglas is going to win it all.

To be the best you have to beat the best. Win or lose, giving it their all is all that matters.

So we have easiest path to Championship now??? I think I would have preferred bringing Douglass up here in the semi’s and (potentially) meet Dunbar in the state game

Looks like HDG comes up here in the semis, barring any upsets. I don’t know much about Lackey or Doug-PG this year, but Lackey had a monster of a RB last year (who graduated?) , and the Doug-PG of old was the best public team in the state a few years ago. Different teams now but interesting all the less.

If Dunbar beats Lewis that would make FH number 1 seed. Douglass (or whoever comes out of the south) would become #4 seed, and would be at Greenway for the Semi’s

If Lewis beats Dunbar FH becomes #2 and we’ll see #3 seeded HDG in the semi’s pending upsets

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT