ADVERTISEMENT

WEEK ONE - PLAYOFF PICK'EM CONTEST

beall02

Franchise Poster
Jun 2, 2006
Alright ladies and gentleman... it's playoff football. This will be the first year of the new playoff format and should be interesting to say the least.

As a reminder, anyone can pick the games as we have reset the season, so I hope to see a bigger turnout than the regular season contest.

This week's games will include the 4 regional playoff games in the 1A West, as well as the Battle of Mineral County, which will be a total of 5 games.

THIS WEEK'S GAMES:

Southern Garrett @ Catoctin
Brunswick @ Fort Hill
Williamsport @ Northern Garrett
Clear Spring @ Boonsboro
Frankfort WV @ Keyser WV

Catoctin
Fort Hill
Northern Garrett
Boonsboro
Keyser WV

Last edited:
You think 4-5 Brunswick is going to upset FH?

He actually wouldn't put money on it. Just trying to stir up the discussion. Allows fans from non-playoff teams to join in and share. Get it? If FH is focused and limits the turnovers, they win.

You think 4-5 Brunswick is going to upset FH?
Last time Brunswick came to town it was one ugly passing defense that fort Hill displayed. I think it’s going to be interesting for at least a half

Alright ladies and gentleman... it's playoff football. This will be the first year of the new playoff format and should be interesting to say the least.

As a reminder, anyone can pick the games as we have reset the season, so I hope to see a bigger turnout than the regular season contest.

This week's games will include the 4 regional playoff games in the 1A West, as well as the Battle of Mineral County, which will be a total of 5 games.

THIS WEEK'S GAMES:

Southern Garrett @ Catoctin
Brunswick @ Fort Hill
Williamsport @ Northern Garrett
Clear Spring @ Boonsboro
Frankfort WV @ Keyser WV

Catoctin
Fort Hill
Williamsport
Boonsboro
Keyser

ADVERTISEMENT