ADVERTISEMENT

Washington County vs Allegany County Youth

cumbfanatic

Franchise Poster
Sep 13, 2009
Does anyone know about the youth league game Sunday at the stadium with Allegany County and Washington County

Maybe its time for Pat to talk to Wash County and make the jump into their league. After all, the local schools don't want to play in high school, so let's just make a clean break now.

This is The Washington Co. Junior Football League VS The cumberland Area Youth Football League. Washington Co. Was planning a tournament like the one the Terps participated in last weekend. When that fell through they contacted Pat about playing a all star game between the two leagues.

C2953 - Yes, there have been some good players, but I don't think I've seen anyone dominate at this level like these kids.

This was supposed to be the best team Washington County has had in years. That is why they wanted to play, they thought they would/could win.

This was essentially the Patriots D1 offense against the WC allstars.

However the defense was a good mix of various CAYFL teams. They all did very well.

Decent game. Washington County had some HUGE linemen.

Most schools in Washington Co have a team i(or teams)n the WCJFL as well as MVYFL. Williamsport, Clear Spring and Hancock are the only schools exclusively in the WCJFL and North Hagerstown plays in a southern PA league. I would venture to say that at minimum 80 eighth graders did not have an opportunity to play in this game.

This was essentially the Patriots D1 offense against the WC allstars.

However the defense was a good mix of various CAYFL teams. They all did very well.

Decent game. Washington County had some HUGE linemen.

The Washington Co. team was big up front. Before the game I thought they would have no problem running the ball.

The Washington Co. team was big up front. Before the game I thought they would have no problem running the ball.

Agreed. I think they did a disservice to their potential by running that pistol-like formation. Lots of mistakes on snaps and motion/handoffs.

Agreed. I think they did a disservice to their potential by running that pistol-like formation. Lots of mistakes on snaps and motion/handoffs.

I noticed that also. It seemed like the snap was high on almost every play. QB had a lot of difficulty with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT