ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Johnson starting for MD against WV

Are you sure he started? He has 2 carries for 6 yds at halftime. MD B.Ross has 12carries for 128yds...

Are you sure he started? He has 2 carries for 6 yds at halftime. MD B.Ross has 12carries for 128yds...

I was watching. He was running out of the backfield and missed a pass on his finger tips and then I could no longer pick him out. MD was getting buried so badly that I stopped following.

I was watching. He was running out of the backfield and missed a pass on his finger tips and then I could no longer pick him out. MD was getting buried so badly that I stopped following.
Yeah it's hard to watch down 38-0

He did not start but has been in there a lot more than weeks past. I can't believe that MD did not show up to play today. Who calls an option play that puts your RB 6 yds deep on 4th and 1?

He did not start but has been in there a lot more than weeks past. I can't believe that MD did not show up to play today. Who calls an option play that puts your RB 6 yds deep on 4th and 1?

So, when did you see him? I saw WV first possession where they drove down for a touchdown. I think it only took two minutes. After the kickoff MD was deep in their own territory. I could swear I saw him make to runs and then miss a pass. I posted here that MD was down by seven. When I went back I could no longer find him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT