ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Johnson - All Big Ten HM

BoyznBlue

Franchise Poster
Sep 18, 2007
Ty made All Big Ten Offensive Honorable Mention
I think he would have made 2nd or 3rd team if Maryland had a better record

Durkin has made it clear he's going to share the ball with multiple RB's. So Ty won't get any more carries next season than he did this year. And Maryland has another RB (McFarland) that the coaches love. He got red-shirted this year.
Ty will still be a featured player in the offense but I don't think he can improve his NFL value by playing one more year and he's risking injury.

D
Durkin has made it clear he's going to share the ball with multiple RB's. So Ty won't get any more carries next season than he did this year. And Maryland has another RB (McFarland) that the coaches love. He got red-shirted this year.
Ty will still be a featured player in the offense but I don't think he can improve his NFL value by playing one more year and he's risking injury.
Do you think he would get drafted if he enters this yr? I'm not so sure..

So I'm guessing that you believe Ty is a top 5 rb in the Country? Last yr. 8 rbs were selected in the top three rounds. The yr. before only 4 went that early. Running backs don't get much love in the draft. Every yr. only 20sum backs are taken in the whole draft.. I just don't think Ty has gotten enough exposure @ MD to go that early in the draft.. I hope I'm wrong, we are all rooting for the young man..

Reactions: GenSneaky
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT