ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Johnson activated on the Jets roster - at Miami 4:00 CBS

TDHelmick

Hall of Fame Poster
May 29, 2001
122096317_1005606736626121_4845064702159495153_o.jpg

Ty makes the longest run of the day and then gets one more carry. Story of his post-high school career. I'm sure he is limited with the play book after 10 days on the squad so hope he gets more opportunity.

LONG RUN HIGHLIGHT

I heard the announcer say it, then i saw a list of the longest Jets runs this year by a running back. I didn’t realize the quarterback had a longer run.

And I thought the Lions were hard to watch. Whewwwwweeee! Jets are super boringly bad. Even Trevor Lawrence can't save the Jets.

And I thought the Lions were hard to watch. Whewwwwweeee! Jets are super boringly bad. Even Trevor Lawrence can't save the Jets.
Jets need to overhaul their Staff and Front Office. Trade Darnold for a pick or two. Fire Gase and bring in Arthur Smith or Eric Bienemy.

Yes, they are horrible, they look bad trying to do basic things. Gase will be gone soon, During the game yesterday they showed the GM a couple times and each time they made a point that he did not hire Gase.

This guy doesn't think much of TY
The guy is right about one thing...the Lions have no clue what they are doing in the NFL Draft. Nor have they for nearly half a century outside of Barry Sanders. Even then he had no surrounding talent. This is why they will continue to bring in new coaching staffs while getting the same results.

Gore had 3 yards a carry Perine 3.4 yards per carry. Ty led the running backs with 5.0 yards per carry

Ty had 3 carries for 15 yds, 1 catch for 6 and 1 KO return for 17.
to be fair his 3 carries were against the scrubs on the final plays of the game.
The Chiefs removed the starters on offense with 9:22 remaining and played the backups after that on Offense and Defense. The Jets Problem just seems to be Offensive line, they are HORRIBLE!!
TY was the return man today but didn't get any chances to do anything with Butker not kicking to him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT