ADVERTISEMENT

Time to fold up the teepee

Funny....you were the first one to bring up FH in this thread. 9:19 am post today. Guess you are the one that started the "highjacking." LoL.

Yes. I was. Notice I didn't post 'red-jackets' hijacked it. I was answering a direct question to me...

novaunicorn said:

I've asked this question before...is this program really better off with Hansel than the Korn...seriously?
Lag you thought he was the right guy for the job where do you think things went wrong?

However, I did have to go back and check the topic of the thread because everything going forward appeared to shift all about FH as the usual apparent victim. Which explains Appel's perspective.

Yes. I was. Notice I didn't post 'red-jackets' hijacked it. I was answering a direct question to me...

novaunicorn said:

I've asked this question before...is this program really better off with Hansel than the Korn...seriously?
Lag you thought he was the right guy for the job where do you think things went wrong?

However, I did have to go back and check the topic of the thread because everything going forward appeared to shift all about FH as the usual apparent victim. Which explains Appel's perspective.

STILL talking about FH in an Allegany post?

STILL talking about FH in an Allegany post?

Instead of rereading the thread topic.... I just reread my post. So, what the hell did I just post? I answered a fuggin' question. Can we just peel away the layers of thickness?

Yes. I was. Notice I didn't post 'red-jackets' hijacked it.

The point, when someone comments about 1A gimmes or the like, is both City schools have experienced the majority of their football championships at that level of play. My comments aren't in defense of FH, they're in defense of both schools and their accomplishments. The Queen City is long gone. If things work out as most locals hope, let's propose a change/resolution to City Council. Cumberland should be known as "The Title City" of Maryland.

I know the Red-jacketed circle jerking, Kbar loving, Chris Studio picture takin', Don's barbershop bullshiters would all line up in support of this idea. Can we get some blue-bellied, Lashbaughs loving, West Side bridges missin, former lavale pool members to join the cause? If this isn't an idea we can rally behind, then y'all aren't the homers, townies, toeheads, inbred mountain people you think you are.

The point, when someone comments about 1A gimmes or the like, is both City schools have experienced the majority of their football championships at that level of play. My comments aren't in defense of FH, they're in defense of both schools and their accomplishments. The Queen City is long gone. If things work out as most locals hope, let's propose a change/resolution to City Council. Cumberland should be known as "The Title City" of Maryland.

I know the Red-jacketed circle jerking, Kbar loving, Chris Studio picture takin', Don's barbershop bullshiters would all line up in support of this idea. Can we get some blue-bellied, Lashbaughs loving, West Side bridges missin, former lavale pool members to join the cause? If this isn't an idea we can rally behind, then y'all aren't the homers, townies, toeheads, inbred mountain people you think you are.

Damn... That's pretty good right there.

He’s a damn lyrical wordsmith!!! Lol

Lol this is the best one in a long time. You win the board, hands down.

I don’t know who would recommend it, outside of going to a prep school to reclassify but it is possible depending on whether or not the student would be 19 as of August 31st if their new senior year. If not, you could do it as long as you didn’t play in anymore than 4 seasons in your high school career. The word “play” would be the key, interpretation may vary but I believe participating in fall camp even without playing a game might burn one of those years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT