ADVERTISEMENT

This whole things is absolutely ridiculous!

Mar 13, 2018
FH probably...? had every game that southern played this year on film...bottom line. Southern doesn’t run too many different formations there for if you see one formation and you coach the kids to adjust on there own...to those formations and motions which they do...there’s not much coaching that needs to be done on the field. Listen we’re talking about the best coaching staff in the state of Maryland! And the most prepared football team in the 1A West why is this pill so hard to swallow? My question to everyone is? Why was southern’s camera guy in that close of proximity on the FH coaching box? Why are people not asking that question?

FH probably...? had every game that southern played this year on film...bottom line. Southern doesn’t run too many different formations there for if you see one formation and you coach the kids to adjust on there own...to those formations and motions which they do...there’s not much coaching that needs to be done on the field. Listen we’re talking about the best coaching staff in the state of Maryland! And the most prepared football team in the 1A West why is this pill so hard to swallow? My question to everyone is? Why was southern’s camera guy in that close of proximity on the FH coaching box? Why are people not asking that question?

Good question. The simple answer is that the coaches/press box is small at Southern and both teams coaching staffs may be close by default. Another question, it’s illegal in the NFL to film a teams signals as seen in the NE-NYJ case but what is the MPSSAA rule?

I did ask that question but it won't be answered. Instead, we got another lie about a fan doing the taping. Now the fans at Southern sit in between the Coaches in the box and the fields. If we were to believe this, this fan would have to video the coaches and then pan around to the field. But that's not what they say they have. Just sour grapes on their part for not being able to win one they when thought they had a chance . Now they want out of the contract, typical.

We might as well have some fun with this. These people are a complete joke. We should all get a good laugh at them come playoff time, if they make it that far.

Good question. The simple answer is that the coaches/press box is small at Southern and both teams coaching staffs may be close by default. Another question, it’s illegal in the NFL to film a teams signals as seen in the NE-NYJ case but what is the MPSSAA rule?

He was talking to kids on the field through a so called ear piece...you wouldn’t need to film any signals. There would be none needed? Or do the coaches prepare the players to know set recognition, Wait for it...What for it...this could blow people’s minds!!!! The kids make the calls and adjust themselves...Whoa! hold up for one second your telling me the kids are smart! Especially Fort Hill Football Players! It’s gonna blow up in there faces boys and girls.

Reactions: Red White and True
The FH coaches were denied access to the top of the booth where they normally are because they were told the hatch was "broken and dangerous"...that's why they were in the bleachers.

Ok...but weren’t the southern coaches on the other side of the press box? I get it things break...it’s unsafe. But that still doesn’t answer the question of why they had there camera on the same side of the press box with the FH coaches. I think there some inside stuff going on here. Didn’t Foley coach Hansel in high school? Maybe there’s a little colushion going on here. If im a coach at Southern I don’t put my camera in the press box where FH is. I tell him or her to stay away from them please! we don’t need any accusations from them saying we were trying to hear what they were saying. I tell my camera guy or girl. Hey, just get in the top of our bleachers and make sure your at the 50 yard line. We will film from there.

I can't answer as to why the Southern film guy was there (although I do feel it was calculated).. Although I can surmise that FH coaches probably had no problem with it because it was just a kid filming the game. They had no clue that the audio would be used to concoct some risiculous story about earpieces in helmets. Coach Appel was merely coaching the same way he always coaches. Loudly and very well.

Amen! I agree totally with your statement. There will never be an answer as to why? But you see....I’m just spreading false accusations. Like they planted the camera to get the audio so they could get this whole thing started. That’s not true. Probably not... It comes down to truth. FH didn’t cheat. They just out prepared you like they do week in and week out with every other team they play. They take what they get (kids) the prepare them for everything that could be possible and they beat you on all 3 aspects of the game until there the clock reads 0.00.

Last edited:
Reactions: mike48
I did ask that question but it won't be answered. Instead, we got another lie about a fan doing the taping. Now the fans at Southern sit in between the Coaches in the box and the fields. If we were to believe this, this fan would have to video the coaches and then pan around to the field. But that's not what they say they have. Just sour grapes on their part for not being able to win one they when thought they had a chance . Now they want out of the contract, typical.

We might as well have some fun with this. These people are a complete joke. We should all get a good laugh at them come playoff time, if they make it that far.
Didnt a fort hill player sell out his teammates last year and sell game plans for money? But this is impossible?

And if so...I wonder if the the Allegany coaching staff got ahold of so called “game plan” and used it to there advantage?

There doesn't have to be any space at all from the coaches, sometimes they can be put side by side on a roof with no room to move. Chestnut Ridge does theirs from the end of the field instead of being on the broadcast booth area.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT