ADVERTISEMENT

This place must be bad.

BrianH1974

Blue Chip Poster
May 2, 2005
What's everyone complaining about? all was fairly reasonable here until FH won another title. oh well it s brings out the worst in everyone hahahaha.

Last edited:
What's everyone complaining about? all was fairly reasonable here until FH won another title. oh well it s brings out the worst in everyone hahahaha.
Fort hill will have 9 after next season. It will be Ridge vs Fh in state game. If they keep the brackets the same. Then you can add 9 wins to their books. You seen it first buddy!

Fort hill will have 9 after next season. It will be Ridge vs Fh in state game. If they keep the brackets the same. Then you can add 9 wins to their books. You seen it first buddy!
It'll be FH vs Dunbar. They're going back to 4 classifications next year and Dunbar is 1A until after the 23 season.

Reactions: BIGREDFAN08
Allegany had all underclassman, everyone will be back. The leading tackler and qb were both sophomores

Ridge is going to take a massive step backwards next year. They lose a ton of key seniors. I’d bet they’ll be .500 or under

Reactions: BIGREDFAN08
I'm looking forward to going back to FH and Alco being competitive. I miss that rivalry. Intense but very different than it is with Ridge. I don't really enjoy the MR rivalry all that much, it's not even really a rivalry. Alco may be on a losing streak with FH right now but at least they have a good history with each other. Storied programs. Amazing games in the past. Championship experience. Historically they are FHs equal. I love watching FH beat Alco, but aside from a few jerk offs, I don't "hate" Alco by any means. There's respect there. You don't see that with MR. At least that's not how I see it.

Anyhoo. Wishful thinking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT