ADVERTISEMENT

The Extermenator

BrianH1974

Blue Chip Poster
May 2, 2005
Is there a person who knows how to exterminate pests that could come to Greenway Ave Stadium and exterminate this yellow jacket bee infestation? It's horrible on both sides. People getting stung every event. Never seen anything like this.

Is there a person who knows how to exterminate pests that could come to Greenway Ave Stadium and exterminate this yellow jacket bee infestation? It's horrible on both sides. People getting stung every event. Never seen anything like this.
TWO THINGS CLIMATE CHANGE/KARMA ! SPRAY GREENWAY WITH AGENT ORANGE!

Totally agree with this bee thing. I had several in the announcer booth during Silver Oak game. One even landed on the microphone which I caught before talking into.

Speaking of microphone, the sound system is acting up again. It is constantly cutting out that has to be reset several times a game and like before, people on the home side can not hear on either end of the home side. However the visitor side is clear and quite frankly too loud as I witnessed on the replay on commercial video re-broadcast that evening. As I use a computer for some music prior to the games, that aux system is not working either. I am not sure about the ref's antenna.

It seems there is no medium between the two sides. Either you get blasted out or you don't hear on the home side. I thought they had the system fixed but I fear we are farther away from that then I expect.

Rory McCarty, a great local sports photographer, is also the owner of Bug Boys exterminators. He could knock this out the problem in no time.

Totally agree with this bee thing. I had several in the announcer booth during Silver Oak game. One even landed on the microphone which I caught before talking into.

Speaking of microphone, the sound system is acting up again. It is constantly cutting out that has to be reset several times a game and like before, people on the home side can not hear on either end of the home side. However the visitor side is clear and quite frankly too loud as I witnessed on the replay on commercial video re-broadcast that evening. As I use a computer for some music prior to the games, that aux system is not working either. I am not sure about the ref's antenna.

It seems there is no medium between the two sides. Either you get blasted out or you don't hear on the home side. I thought they had the system fixed but I fear we are farther away from that then I expect.
Yes the visitor side is way too loud and annoying. I bet the visitors just love hearing FH's announcer celebrating every 1St down on full blast...

Reactions: OneRing
Yes the visitor side is way too loud and annoying. I bet the visitors just love hearing FH's announcer celebrating every 1St down on full blast...

Agreed. But listening to Tis Allegany fight song screech on that speaker system because the band is rarely at the game is excrutiating. Can't talk to the person next to you for 3 minutes. Like nails across a blackboard.

Reactions: 52 to victory
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT