ADVERTISEMENT

St. Frances smacking the big boys around

TDHelmick

Hall of Fame Poster
May 29, 2001
St. Frances (consensus #1 team in the country) taking on the ever famous Mater Dei out of California (#3 ranked team in the country) this Saturday. I would say there are some heavy hitters going at it in this one.

Not sure if people have paid attention to the St. Frances scores but yowza.

St. Frances 49 Miami Central 13
St. Frances 55 Chicago Simeon 0
St. Frances 64 American Colegiate (Clearwater, FL) 0

Central and Simeon are legendary programs. Got blown out. St. Frances must be crazy loaded.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
Bring Biff to BW!!!
Biff is a bmore guy.. hes not coming here... unless hes ready to retire and move up the lake..lmao... img is looking tough right now tho, if st Francis makes it out of cali that game will be tough as well...

St Francis qb needs to grow.. they would have been fine without all the turnovers and some good throws tho.. they will be back next year I'm sure..

St Francis qb needs to grow.. they would have been fine without all the turnovers and some good throws tho.. they will be back next year I'm sure..

Next year? LOL, this is still September!

They lost on the road to the #1 team in the country, and that team had the #1 QB in the country. No shame in that loss. They still have to play the #15 team in the country and the #4 team in the country. There's a lot of football left this year!

Next year? LOL, this is still September!

They lost on the road to the #1 team in the country, and that team had the #1 QB in the country. No shame in that loss. They still have to play the #15 team in the country and the #4 team in the country. There's a lot of football left this year!

Mater Dei isn't a MD top 25 team tho, so. Meh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT