ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking Greenway's Concession Stand Items (Top 5)

Seasoned Lettuce

All State Poster
Jul 28, 2015
This is the important stuff folks:

1) Stadium Pizza (best in the universe, nothing compares)

2) Hot Chocolate (if not for Stadium Pizza, this would be what Greenway is known for. It's easily the best Hot Chocolate I've ever had)

3) French Fries with Cheese (the perfect compliment to Stadium Pizza)

4) Hot Dogs with Mustard (OK, so nobody was making these when Johnny came Marching Home from the War in 1918, but these are top notch Dogs)

5) Nachos with Cheese (Man cannot live on Stadium Pizza, Hot Dogs and French Fries alone, sometimes you gotta mix it up and go with the Nachos)

***Now, these are all Fort Hill items. I will say, I will throw some money Allegany's way from time to time as well. They have some pretty nice offerings.

Still, remember the top four items .... and I have not been in the stadium since the 1980's. Great stuff!!!

This is the important stuff folks:

1) Stadium Pizza (best in the universe, nothing compares)

2) Hot Chocolate (if not for Stadium Pizza, this would be what Greenway is known for. It's easily the best Hot Chocolate I've ever had)

3) French Fries with Cheese (the perfect compliment to Stadium Pizza)

4) Hot Dogs with Mustard (OK, so nobody was making these when Johnny came Marching Home from the War in 1918, but these are top notch Dogs)

5) Nachos with Cheese (Man cannot live on Stadium Pizza, Hot Dogs and French Fries alone, sometimes you gotta mix it up and go with the Nachos)

***Now, these are all Fort Hill items. I will say, I will throw some money Allegany's way from time to time as well. They have some pretty nice offerings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT