ADVERTISEMENT

Question for lagmeizer

Still wondering myself. Maybe it is because I was not impolite, ignorant, smart ass, taunting, disrespectful, etc. There was nothing to copy and paste in his color format.

"wow lagmunster,"

"My 12 posts have been more meaningful than your 3,773"

"have the balls"

You are not posting anything that interests me.

A guy with 12 posts who, in another post, was talking about how bad this forum has gotten since it began years and years ago. Somebody either likes to watch or had to create a troll account.

who has still not answered.

Camper21502 & Onering, please don't post anything for ol' lags, he's a grown-up. He can answer on his own.

hmmmm, I believe you just did. What exactly does it mean when you posted "Never have POSTER for Lag"? Boy Lag, that is fun correcting spelling errors.

So what will happen since you claim to have called out a troll?

Reactions: 4inarowtopthat
hmmmm, I believe you just did. What exactly does it mean when you posted "Never have POSTER for Lag"? Boy Lag, that is fun correcting spelling errors.

So what will happen since you CORRECTLY called out a troll?
FTFY

You're right, I did call out you as the troll you are. What does it mean when your only response is to spell check a forum? Sorry, son. You just got owned.

FTFY

You're right, I did call out you as the troll you are. What does it mean when your only response is to spell check a forum? Sorry, son. You just got owned.
lol. Ya mean like you just did to me. I’m so embarrassed by you pointing out my spelling mistake. I just don’t know how I’ll go on with life. Troll away my friend

lol. Ya mean like you just did to me. I’m so embarrassed by you pointing out my spelling mistake. I just don’t know how I’ll go on with life. Troll away my friend
Bwaaahahahaha! So you can't even read? Thanks for embarrassing yourself for me.

FTFY

Ask lag about the spell check. With that poor of spelling, who needs spell check...."never have POSTER for lag". Here, I owe you this..... I'll spell somethinggg incorrectly so you can spell check it. All better now?

So what happens to me since you baptized me a troll?

P.S. with today's views on racial slurs.....I'd watch using the phrase "you just got owned".

P.S. with today's views on racial slurs.....I'd watch using the phrase "you just got owned".
Ellipses have only three dots, junior.

Hate to break it to you, but I'm not lag.

BTW, with the racial troubles that Fort Hill has repeatedly had in the past, you would be the expert on slurs.

Where did I ever say that you were lag? As far as the racial slurs, it is not a Fort Hill thing. I'd just watch who you say that you own. You do understand why people can view the word "owned" as offensive?

Enlighten me scooter...(look 3 dots) besides the Dunbar game, what racial troubles has Fort Hill repeatedly had in the past?

Where did I ever say that you were lag? As far as the racial slurs, it is not a Fort Hill thing. I'd just watch who you say that you own. You do understand why people can view the word "owned" as offensive?

Enlighten me scooter...(look 3 dots) besides the Dunbar game, what racial troubles has Fort Hill repeatedly had in the past?

Of course it's a Fort Hill thing, Skippy.
Show me any other team that had an opponent leave while winning because of racism? You know Fort Hill is the only one, Skippy.

What other school had a coach from out of state, and a movie, come talk to them because of their racism? Come on, Skippy. Tell us.

BTW, ellipses have spaces on both sides, Merriam-Webster. Who needs grammar in South Cumberland when the only phrase you need to know is, 'Paper or plastic?'

Scooter, great job on the skippy. Did you think of that on your own? Impressive.

When you enroll at Dollar General Tech, after your remedial English, see if you can get into a "how to answer questions 101" class.

I repeat, where did I ever say you were lag and besides the Dunbar game, what racial troubles has Fort Hill repeatedly had in the past?

Scooter, great job on the skippy. Did you think of that on your own? Impressive.

When you enroll at Dollar General Tech, after your remedial English, see if you can get into a "how to answer questions 101" class.

I repeat, where did I ever say you were lag and besides the Dunbar game, what racial troubles has Fort Hill repeatedly had in the past?

Skippy, you have more time to come up with a better answer than that. Hell, walking to Martins to use your EBT card should have given you enough.

Skippy? Did you get that name from the brand of peanut butter you made your dog lick off you? With your relationship with Mr. Papadopolous and the silly costumes he makes you wear, I figured you for Peter Pan brand. Forever a little boy, huh Webster?

I ask again, name another school that has had any racial troubles in the past besides Fort Hill? What other school had a team leave the field because of racial slurs being used? You know the answer, Skippy.

What's the matter? Dog got your balls? Lmao!

you are certainly into the child molestation fantasies. You can go to the police.

you are certainly into the child molestation fantasies. You can go to the police.

Like you had to go door-to-door in the neighborhood after registering as a sex offender?

A racist sex offender on welfare. That's what Fort Hill prepared you for?

And yet still no answer

oooops. I told your mom that I would not post anymore towards you. She explained the whole situation about what's been going on with you. I told her I would stop but I had already posted the above post. Best of luck.

Route is back. Lol. Just block his posts or skip over the nonsense.
Well, it will be over. I did talk to his mom and she said not to respond to him. She said he is having tough times again. I told her I'd leave him alone. She said she tries her best not to allow him on the computer but he will sneak away. I told her I wish him the best.

Reactions: FortHillFan89
oooops. I told your mom that I would not post anymore towards you. She explained the whole situation about what's been going on with you. I told her I would stop but I had already posted the above post. Best of luck.
Shame about you and Harvey Weinstein breaking up. With that Fort Hill education, you we're dumb enough to fall for his lines. Too bad someone in the neighborhood didn't like a sex offender moving in. We already got an opioid problem here, don't need anymore of you around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT