ADVERTISEMENT

Question for lagmeizer

My bad, you did say you at the Alco/Dunbar game.

Please, I'll rephrase the question. Have you seen FH play live?

My point being that if you haven't seen FH live, what are you basing your anti-FH opinion on? Are you just drawing conclusions from what John Cunningham and Gary Sindy are saying? If you watch the game live, you will see more that what Commercial Video shows. which may lead to you posting more factual posts.

I have read of your fellow camper fans posts regarding last night. They are very complimentary of the efforts by both teams. One can tell by their posts they were actually at the game.

If you haven't seen FH play live....please try to do so. They are pretty good. If, you have in fact seen them play live, where are you getting your opinions from....Commercial Video or this board? Possibly, your posts would have more merit if you actually seen what you are bashing.

My bad, you did say you at the Alco/Dunbar game.

Please, I'll rephrase the question. Have you seen FH play live?

My point being that if you haven't seen FH live, what are you basing your anti-FH opinion on? Are you just drawing conclusions from what John Cunningham and Gary Sindy are saying? If you watch the game live, you will see more that what Commercial Video shows. which may lead to you posting more factual posts.

I have read of your fellow camper fans posts regarding last night. They are very complimentary of the efforts by both teams. One can tell by their posts they were actually at the game.

If you haven't seen FH play live....please try to do so. They are pretty good. If, you have in fact seen them play live, where are you getting your opinions from....Commercial Video or this board? Possibly, your posts would have more merit if you actually seen what you are bashing.

Oh, please.

Here is another question from 12:01 p.m today posted by Lagmiester. "They played 3 games in 8 days...", You were asked a question regarding where you got your info......

You didn't answer any of the questions. I don't any recall any question that warranted an answer of "oh, please".
I thought they were pretty self-explanatory questions.

Oh please. I watched the vid.

Here is another question from 12:01 p.m today posted by Lagmiester. "They played 3 games in 8 days...", You were asked a question regarding where you got your info......

So, we are looking for footnotes now. Am I wrong?

Stay focused my friend. just answer the questions. Try your best not to change the subject

If you have something legit to post I'll answer. But if you question anything about me personally I will ignore you or treat you as an 8 post troll. Mkay.

If you have something legit to post I'll answer. But if you question anything about me personally I will ignore you or treat you as an 8 post troll. Mkay.
lag c'mon, you posted a statement, money is asking you where you got the info., there is nothing to say other than where you got the info. so it can be verified, just tell them.

money the only thing i can find says they played 9/15 9/22 9/29 and 10/6 before last nights game on 10/14....i have no idea where any other info. came from but i can't find anything that is different than that. if it's not out there, then somebody made it up.

lag c'mon, you posted a statement, money is asking you where you got the info., there is nothing to say other than where you got the info. so it can be verified, just tell them.

No problem. Watch the Commercial Vid. The announcers will say that MCC played 3 games in 8 days before coming here. They never said that FH was the 3rd game in 8 days. At the time they were commenting about exhaustion, penalties and cramps.

I believe that Florida schools were making up hurricane games by playing two games a week. That's been commented on by the media. So, easily if they played a Friday game then a Tuesday or Wednesday game, followed by a Friday game that would fit. It's logical. But that is a ton for high school.

If there is someone who has talked to the school that can negate it fine. MaxPreps is okay for scores and their computer analysis but dates and such... dunno.

Are we good?

No problem. Watch the Commercial Vid. The announcers will say that MCC played 3 games in 8 days before coming here. They never said that FH was the 3rd game in 8 days. At the time they were commenting about exhaustion, penalties and cramps.

I believe that Florida schools were making up hurricane games by playing two games a week. That's been commented on by the media. So, easily if they played a Friday game then a Tuesday or Wednesday game, followed by a Friday game that would fit. It's logical. But that is a ton for high school.

If there is someone who has talked to the school that can negate it fine. MaxPreps is okay for scores and their computer analysis but dates and such... dunno.

Are we good?
No, you didn't answer much but you proved my point to all on this board.

" watch the Commercial vid", "the announcers will say", "They were commenting." OMG, you do base your posts what John & Gary say. !

"I believe Florida....", WHAT MEDIA, THIS BOARD? Oppps, never mind, I see John & Gary were commenting on that.

"MAXPREPS"- you don't go by Maxpreps, remember.

See, if you would actually come to see Fort Hill, you can make an opinion of your own, not hide behind John & Gary's. I hear their options when I watch the replay. I don't need to have them reiterated as your posts. I'll have to tell them 2 to keep their opinion to themselves. Then what will you use for the basis of your posts? Maybe Comm. Vid should use something like the NFL says, "any rebroadcast of this telecast or using our announcer's opions during said telecast without the written consent of Comm. Vid. is strictly prohibited."

Don't get caught up in Lag's nonsense, folks.

There are days he believes the rankings on MaxPreps are valid, and there are days in which he doesn't believe the rankings are valid. It depends on the way he wants to undermine the Sentinels.

When Fort Hill was challenged to get a ten game schedule, Lag's primary concern was the missed opportunities players would have to play if there were only nine games. Then, in his next breath, he undermines Fort Hill's schedule - a schedule that has allowed every single Sentinel player to see the field on multiple occasions this season.

When he can't respond with a valid point, he simply resorts to saying, "Mkay."

The game he is most concerned about will be the first weekend of November. The story will be told on that day and not on a message board.

Peace to all. :)

Reactions: Waggle Pass

" watch the Commercial vid", "the announcers will say", "They were commenting." OMG, you do base your posts what John & Gary say. !

"I believe Florida....", WHAT MEDIA, THIS BOARD? Oppps, never mind, I see John & Gary were commenting on that.

See, if you would actually come to see Fort Hill, you can make an opinion of your own, not hide behind John & Gary's. I hear their options when I watch the replay. I don't need to have them reiterated as your posts. I'll have to tell them 2 to keep their opinion to themselves. Then what will you use for the basis of your posts? Maybe Comm. Vid should use something like the NFL says, "any rebroadcast of this telecast or using our announcer's opions during said telecast without the written consent of Comm. Vid. is strictly prohibited."

Bombastic bullshit!

Why shouldn't I post what I hear during a broadcast?

You can post whatever you want. But I do suggest you not be a liar. If you say I posted something, then cut and paste my statement. Otherwise, you're just another 10 post troll.

Don't get caught up in Lag's nonsense, folks.

There are days he believes the rankings on MaxPreps are valid, and there are days in which he doesn't believe the rankings are valid. It depends on the way he wants to undermine the Sentinels.

When Fort Hill was challenged to get a ten game schedule, Lag's primary concern was the missed opportunities players would have to play if there were only nine games. Then, in his next breath, he undermines Fort Hill's schedule - a schedule that has allowed every single Sentinel player to see the field on multiple occasions this season.

When he can't respond with a valid point, he simply resorts to saying, "Mkay."

The game he is most concerned about will be the first weekend of November. The story will be told on that day and not on a message board.

Peace to all. :)

Why do you refuse to read. Is it because you post your comments to those whom you know don't read?

I consistently answer the preseason strength of schedule with best available rankings. Period. Believe them or not. I don't care. I post them. It's a forum.

The game with MCC proved that the previous patsies were just that and cheated the team out of a quality competitive experience. Accuse me of being a FH hater all you want. Again, I don't give a shit.

Why do you refuse to read. Is it because you post your comments to those whom you know don't read?

I consistently answer the preseason strength of schedule with best available rankings. Period. Believe them or not. I don't care. I post them. It's a forum.

The game with MCC proved that the previous patsies were just that and cheated the team out of a quality competitive experience. Accuse me of being a FH hater all you want. Again, I don't give a shit.

Can you spell ad hominem?

Say what you will, Lag, but you've contradicted yourself on multiple occasions on this message board. Folks are simply calling you out on such contradictions.

End of story. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: sentinel-nurse
Say what you will, Lag, but you've contradicted yourself on multiple occasions on this message board. Folks are simply calling you out on such contradictions.

Bullshit. Post my quotes. I have no problem cutting and pasting when I call out Helmick or anyone else. Do it.

Can you spell ad hominem?

Not really an ad hominem since it was a hypothetical, highlighting the fact that you make an accusation without quotes to substantiate it.

Not really an ad hominem since it was a hypothetical, highlighting the fact that you make an accusation without quotes to substantiate it.

Again...

"Why do you refuse to read. Is it because you post your comments to those whom you know don't read?

The game with MCC proved that the previous patsies were just that and cheated the team out of a quality competitive experience. Accuse me of being a FH hater all you want. Again, I don't give a shit."
- Credited to Lagmeister on October 15, 2017

"An ad hominem argument is one that is used to counter another argument, but it is based on feelings of prejudice (often irrelevant to the argument), rather than facts, reason or logic. It is often a personal attack on one's character rather than an attempt to address the issue at hand." Source: http://examples.yourdictionary.com/ad-hominem-examples.html

Figure it out, Lags.

Enough said!

Last edited:

Funny

Bullshit. Post my quotes. I have no problem cutting and pasting when I call out Helmick or anyone else. Do it.

Here are just some of your contradictions, Lag, starting back in July of this year:

Lag’s concern about Fort Hill not having a game week #6:

July 23, 2017

However, from what I am reading.... There is no 10th game. I get it. Back to taking a Kaepernick the week before Melbourne unless you post that a 10th game came in last night... again... ugh, or other. Or is it a contract got faxed or an approval was phoned in - or are we down to swapping hostages until the game is played.

July 31, 2017

You have overlooked - conveniently or otherwise - my post to Helmick, stating that I don't care if he schedules 'the little sisters of the poor' as his 10th game. Just give the young men a full regular season.

My point has been as clear as the finest crystal: you do not prepare a young man for life by not playing a 10th game in an attempt to get into the playoffs (think Helmick's panic comment). This year, a championship may not happen for FH anyway: a key injury; a lack of last year's speed; some tough losses to talent laden schools - or worse, losing to Allegany
.”

Reminder: Lag was in favor of scheduling "the little sisters of the poor," but is condescending about the "cheap meat." One is synonymous with other.

When MaxPreps rankings meant something to Lag:

August 1, 2017

If MaxPreps is to be believed, FH has 4 competitive regular season games this year: Melbourne, Friendship, Keyser and Allegany. Allegany has Chestnut Ridge, Keyser, Dunbar and FH. This would be based on a generality of their national ranking... for what it's worth.

August 5, 2017

As it stands - and to be sure I am not a MaxPreps junkie - Dunbar looks to be ranked atop the 1A heap with a state ranking of 27 and a national ranking of 1475. Alco sits respectfully with 37 and 2128 - putting them 3rd in 1A. FH is just under Dunbar - again according to MaxPreps - at 29 in the state and 1529 nationally.

Lag’s pre-season analysis on what early season victories or losses will mean:

August 7, 2017

No matter what, advantage Dunbar. First game, we will know how good Alco is. I think Keyser will tell us what we need to know about FH.

This is a year that high school football will be very entertaining for everyone at the stadium.

August 10, 2017

This could be a real challenge for Big Red this year, though. You've got your 'tough nuts' to crack stacked toward the end of the season. Looks to me like FH will be recovering from things while Alco works on things.

After Fort Hill defeated Keyser:

September 22, 2017

Or, make it for all out of state schools both PA and WV so Allegany can get some of that guaranteed cheap FH meat they're hording.

Yet still, I wonder if a 'force to play' idea shouldn't be run by the local Cumberland businesses first. Anything done primarily to put money in the pocket of a single Cumberland school, while inflicting a beating on out of state athletes like Keyser and CR, might not set too well with their parents who shop the city.

Reminder: Pre-Season statement about Keyser.

September 22, 2017

“Good for Keyser, if true. Fort Hill temporarily holds the Conchand is playingLord of the Flies football with 70% of the talent in town. Keyser will find more even competition and it will not hurt the FH schedule one twit.”

September 22, 2017

Fort Hill only plays two teams of equal competition this year. To be just like FH, Keyser can continue to play Alco and one other team.

Why subject one school to something FH would never subject its own team to.

September 22, 2017

You roll out the meat wagon for most of your games and shit on someone else for scheduling a less competitive team. You and everyone else bashing Keyser really look like asses.

When MaxPreps rankings didn't mean anything to Lag:

October 13, 2017

Well, y'all keep hangin' onto that meaningless preseason strength of schedule 4.63 number as though playing the games doesn't matter. In fact, Alco (basis current numbers) already plays a tougher schedule (4460 competitor average) than Fort Hill (4711 competitor average). So, why should Allegany up its game when FH plays 7 get-into-the-playoff patsies.

Reminder: Pre-Season statement about MaxPreps rankings.

So...in the world according to Lag: When MaxPreps rankings suit the desire to puff up Dunbar and Allegany, Fort Hill is included. When MaxPreps rankings puff up Fort Hill, they don't mean much.

So...in the world according to Lag: Keyser was a benchmark to determine how good Fort Hill really is. Then, after Fort Hill defeated Keyser 59 - 0, Keyser, the last team to beat the Sentinels, has every reason to drop Fort Hill next year.

Back to work tomorrow, so
Auf Wiedersehen, Au Revoir, Audios, Aloha, and all the rest. :)

Last edited:
Again...

"Why do you refuse to read. Is it because you post your comments to those whom you know don't read?

The game with MCC proved that the previous patsies were just that and cheated the team out of a quality competitive experience. Accuse me of being a FH hater all you want. Again, I don't give a shit."
- Credited to Lagmeister on October 15, 2017

"An ad hominem argument is one that is used to counter another argument, but it is based on feelings of prejudice (often irrelevant to the argument), rather than facts, reason or logic. It is often a personal attack on one's character rather than an attempt to address the issue at hand." Source: http://examples.yourdictionary.com/ad-hominem-examples.html

Figure it out, Lags.

Enough said!

Well, thanks for cutting and pasting my quotes, proving that I did not contradict myself nor did I post an ad hominem attack.

Not only that, one can safely conclude that you do not properly read and therefore post to those who do the same.

I did post regarding the updated rankings. I then concluded after the MCC game that the rankings proved to be accurate that FH played a string of patsies.

All of this is in line to say that FH can do better, much better, in its scheduling of competition, and in turn it can fill the seats at Greenway for an outstanding community event.

Thanks for linking my two posts.

Here are just some of your contradictions, Lag, starting back in July of this year:

Lag’s concern about Fort Hill not having a game week #6:

July 23, 2017

However, from what I am reading.... There is no 10th game. I get it. Back to taking a Kaepernick the week before Melbourne unless you post that a 10th game came in last night... again... ugh, or other. Or is it a contract got faxed or an approval was phoned in - or are we down to swapping hostages until the game is played.

July 31, 2017

You have overlooked - conveniently or otherwise - my post to Helmick, stating that I don't care if he schedules 'the little sisters of the poor' as his 10th game. Just give the young men a full regular season.

My point has been as clear as the finest crystal: you do not prepare a young man for life by not playing a 10th game in an attempt to get into the playoffs (think Helmick's panic comment). This year, a championship may not happen for FH anyway: a key injury; a lack of last year's speed; some tough losses to talent laden schools - or worse, losing to Allegany
.”

Reminder: Lag was in favor of scheduling "the little sisters of the poor," but is condescending about the "cheap meat." One is synonymous with other.

When MaxPreps rankings meant something to Lag:

August 1, 2017

If MaxPreps is to be believed, FH has 4 competitive regular season games this year: Melbourne, Friendship, Keyser and Allegany. Allegany has Chestnut Ridge, Keyser, Dunbar and FH. This would be based on a generality of their national ranking... for what it's worth.

August 5, 2017

As it stands - and to be sure I am not a MaxPreps junkie - Dunbar looks to be ranked atop the 1A heap with a state ranking of 27 and a national ranking of 1475. Alco sits respectfully with 37 and 2128 - putting them 3rd in 1A. FH is just under Dunbar - again according to MaxPreps - at 29 in the state and 1529 nationally.

Lag’s pre-season analysis on what early season victories or losses will mean:

August 7, 2017

No matter what, advantage Dunbar. First game, we will know how good Alco is. I think Keyser will tell us what we need to know about FH.

This is a year that high school football will be very entertaining for everyone at the stadium.

August 10, 2017

This could be a real challenge for Big Red this year, though. You've got your 'tough nuts' to crack stacked toward the end of the season. Looks to me like FH will be recovering from things while Alco works on things.

After Fort Hill defeated Keyser:

September 22, 2017

Or, make it for all out of state schools both PA and WV so Allegany can get some of that guaranteed cheap FH meat they're hording.

Yet still, I wonder if a 'force to play' idea shouldn't be run by the local Cumberland businesses first. Anything done primarily to put money in the pocket of a single Cumberland school, while inflicting a beating on out of state athletes like Keyser and CR, might not set too well with their parents who shop the city.

September 22, 2017

“Good for Keyser, if true. Fort Hill temporarily holds the Conchand is playingLord of the Flies football with 70% of the talent in town. Keyser will find more even competition and it will not hurt the FH schedule one twit.”

September 22, 2017

Fort Hill only plays two teams of equal competition this year. To be just like FH, Keyser can continue to play Alco and one other team.

Why subject one school to something FH would never subject its own team to.

September 22, 2017

You roll out the meat wagon for most of your games and shit on someone else for scheduling a less competitive team. You and everyone else bashing Keyser really look like asses.

When MaxPreps rankings didn't mean anything to Lag:

October 13, 2017

Well, y'all keep hangin' onto that meaningless preseason strength of schedule 4.63 number as though playing the games doesn't matter. In fact, Alco (basis current numbers) already plays a tougher schedule (4460 competitor average) than Fort Hill (4711 competitor average). So, why should Allegany up its game when FH plays 7 get-into-the-playoff patsies.

Reminder: Pre-Season statement about MaxPreps rankings.

So...in the world according to Lag: When MaxPreps rankings suit the desire to puff up Dunbar and Allegany, Fort Hill is included. When MaxPreps rankings puff up Fort Hill, they don't mean much.

So...in the world according to Lag: Keyser was a benchmark to determine how good Fort Hill really is. Then, after Fort Hill defeated Keyser 59 - 0, Keyser, the last team to beat the Sentinels, has every reason to drop Fort Hill next year.

Back to work tomorrow, so
Auf Wiedersehen, Au Revoir, Audios, Aloha, and all the rest. :)

Thank you. I am going to save your post to a document because it does reflect a timeline. As far as your argument that I contradict myself, it doesn't prove that at all as far as I am concerned. Though, I do appreciate the quotes.

In short, you first:

When you post things about the Keyser game like:

"I believe Robinette has close to 100% of all tackles for AHS

or you post

"Robinette (103 yards on 15 carries),"

when, in fact, Robinette scored three touchdowns and rushed for 234 yards on 25 carries - then, I understand that some posts are made in haste and folks don't feel the need to over qualify. Maybe that was a halftime number instead of a full game number or maybe you posted an impression rather than fact. You do it. We all do it. It doesn't mean anybody is unstable or contradictory. You just make posts in a forum.

Now, as to what you just posted about me:

Your entire post is pure slapdash, trying to link as contradictory preseason or pregame projections with analyses or comments after the games were played - that's nonsense (bordering on bullshit) and you have to know that. What is additional nonsense is trying to equate a preseason strength of schedule to my analysis of ongoing rankings - both are different in time and place: it is not contradictory to comment early on one and then later analyze it against the other. Oh, and thanks for posting my statement if MaxPreps is to be believed because that was always my caveat.

So, let us briefly look at one key element, and all things in their context:

Was FH taking a knee before the MCC game? My point was clear: have the young men suit up for something (even little sister's of the poor) rather than take a knee.

The overall schedule is a different issue. Helmick did comment that he could find an unlimited number of teams to beat a 100 to nothing, as he posted, " Relax. If FH wants another team to beat 100-0 I can find it." - that in reference to Keyser dropping FH.

Be clear in the context, there is no contradiction here to my comments about taking a knee - so as not to play a game - versus a mostly cheap meat schedule. None.

Anything else, I will just let it all stand on its own merit. Some will not bother to read something so lengthy. Fanboys will think you deserve a Pulitzer. I appreciate your efforts.

Oh, bless your heart, Lag.

Thanks for being so understanding. It is greatly appreciated.

Now, regarding the Alco back's yardage at Keyser. I do believe if you check out the time that was posted it was at about the same time as halftime in the game. As my memory serves me correctly, both the AHS back and the KHS QB had over 100 yards at halftime. Regarding the tackles: The Alco defensive end had way more than the majority of tackles for the Campers in the first half of that game. Did he have 100% of the tackles in the first half? No, but, again, he had way more than the majority. A little hyperbole on my part, I guess.

And, yes, your contradictions are quite obvious. I mean - going from saying the Keyser - Fort Hill match-up will say a lot about Fort Hill to being critical of Fort Hill's schedule that includes Keyser after the Sentinels beat the Golden Tornado 59 - 0. Then, acknowledging the pre-season validity of Maxpreps when Dunbar was ranked in front of Fort Hill with Alco a few steps behind to the overall scheduling ranking of Fort Hill being null and void (intentionally redundant) while your rationale for using Maxpreps to rate schedules is superior.

Oh, and it's very clear to me that you have no idea what an ad hominem attack even is. Heck, you might even respond with one after this message without even realizing you have done so.

Back to work.

Peace to all! :)

Oh, bless your heart, Lag.

Thanks for being so understanding. It is greatly appreciated.

Now, regarding the Alco back's yardage at Keyser. I do believe if you check out the time that was posted it was at about the same time as halftime in the game. As my memory serves me correctly, both the AHS back and the KHS QB had over 100 yards at halftime. Regarding the tackles: The Alco defensive end had way more than the majority of tackles for the Campers in the first half of that game. Did he have 100% of the tackles in the first half? No, but, again, he had way more than the majority. A little hyperbole on my part, I guess.

And, yes, your contradictions are quite obvious. I mean - going from saying the Keyser - Fort Hill match-up will say a lot about Fort Hill to being critical of Fort Hill's schedule that includes Keyser after the Sentinels beat the Golden Tornado 59 - 0. Then, acknowledging the pre-season validity of Maxpreps when Dunbar was ranked in front of Fort Hill with Alco a few steps behind to the overall scheduling ranking of Fort Hill being null and void (intentionally redundant) while your rationale for using Maxpreps to rate schedules is superior.

Oh, and it's very clear to me that you have no idea what an ad hominem attack even is. Heck, you might even respond with one after this message without even realizing you have done so.

Back to work.

Peace to all! :)

"A little hyperbole on my part, I guess."
- Well, excuse yourself while drawing some bullshit
"One is synonymous" relationship between not playing a game and a mostly cheap meat schedule.

Bottom line, you lack the mental forensics to understand the difference between projections and contradictions as well as the difference between a hypothetical and an ad hominem.

Yep, I called it.

Now, back to work...again. :)

I have given you declarative facts.

Do you have any actual issues to elaborate on or are you taking the path of a troll (metaphor) by using an ad hominem attack "it's very clear to me that you have no idea what an ad hominem attack even is" as an ad hominem attack, so as to declare yourself a poor man's linguist (metaphor).

I have given you declarative facts.

Do you have any actual issues to elaborate on or are you taking the path of a troll (metaphor) by using an ad hominem attack "it's very clear to me that you have no idea what an ad hominem attack even is" as an ad hominem attack, so as to declare yourself a poor man's linguist (metaphor).

Based on your responses, my statement about your inability to provide anything other than an ad hominem attack is true. Now, educate yourself and go back through this thread and you will see that on more than one occasion you have attacked a person, and, as a result, you have shown the inability to provide any logic to any argument you have made.

I pointed out the discrepancies in your statements starting in July of this year and continuing up through last Friday. You have not been able to refute such discrepancies in a logical manner. I'm not going to re-hash them. They are present for all who want to see and discern.

With that being said, Lag, I don't need to be the smartest man in the room. I know what I know.

Oh...I am not at all a troll, Lag. However, I will occasionally pause from what I'm doing throughout the work day or weekend to respond to individuals who consistently speak in contradictory or in untruthful ways.

And...guess what? I've had sufficient ties to the AHS side of town in the not-too-distant past, so this, for me, is not a FHHS vs. AHS situation. This is simply being certain that folks are held accountable for past, present, and future statements.

This is my last word on the topic. Respond if you choose to do so. I've made my point.

Glad to be finished work for the day.

Have a good night, Lag.

Based on your responses, my statement about your inability to provide anything other than an ad hominem attack is true. Now, educate yourself and go back through this thread and you will see that on more than one occasion you have attacked a person, and, as a result, you have shown the inability to provide any logic to any argument you have made.

I pointed out the discrepancies in your statements starting in July of this year and continuing up through last Friday. You have not been able to refute such discrepancies in a logical manner. I'm not going to re-hash them. They are present for all who want to see and discern.

With that being said, Lag, I don't need to be the smartest man in the room. I know what I know.

Oh...I am not at all a troll, Lag. However, I will occasionally pause from what I'm doing throughout the work day or weekend to respond to individuals who consistently speak in contradictory or in untruthful ways.

And...guess what? I've had sufficient ties to the AHS side of town in the not-too-distant past, so this, for me, is not a FHHS vs. AHS situation. This is simply being certain that folks are held accountable for past, present, and future statements.

This is my last word on the topic. Respond if you choose to do so. I've made my point.

Glad to be finished work for the day.

Have a good night, Lag.

I have been as clear as the finest crystal from the beginning.

And now you close by promoting yourself up as some sort of moral arbiter:

"I will occasionally pause from what I'm doing throughout the work day or weekend to respond to individuals who consistently speak in contradictory or in untruthful ways."

Always those with the greatest failings and weakest arguments cling to that as a last vestige.

Last edited:
wow lagmunster, you have been busy posting. Did Gary and John say all this during the FH/ Melbourne game? It is quite apparent your posts have become no more than a parrot of Comm Vid.

One more question you will not answer but I'm gonna ask it anyway. If you only watch FH on comm Vid....how can you asses FH's games with USO & Holidaysburg? Are you looking at the scores and coming to the conclusion that USO & Holidaysbug automatically suck? OK, that was 2 questions. (sorry)

Thank you. I am going to save your post to a document because it does reflect a timeline. As far as your argument that I contradict myself, it doesn't prove that at all as far as I am concerned. Though, I do appreciate the quotes.

In short, you first:

When you post things about the Keyser game like:

"I believe Robinette has close to 100% of all tackles for AHS

or you post

"Robinette (103 yards on 15 carries),"

when, in fact, Robinette scored three touchdowns and rushed for 234 yards on 25 carries - then, I understand that some posts are made in haste and folks don't feel the need to over qualify. Maybe that was a halftime number instead of a full game number or maybe you posted an impression rather than fact. You do it. We all do it. It doesn't mean anybody is unstable or contradictory. You just make posts in a forum.

Now, as to what you just posted about me:

Your entire post is pure slapdash, trying to link as contradictory preseason or pregame projections with analyses or comments after the games were played - that's nonsense (bordering on bullshit) and you have to know that. What is additional nonsense is trying to equate a preseason strength of schedule to my analysis of ongoing rankings - both are different in time and place: it is not contradictory to comment early on one and then later analyze it against the other. Oh, and thanks for posting my statement if MaxPreps is to be believed because that was always my caveat.

So, let us briefly look at one key element, and all things in their context:

Was FH taking a knee before the MCC game? My point was clear: have the young men suit up for something (even little sister's of the poor) rather than take a knee.

The overall schedule is a different issue. Helmick did comment that he could find an unlimited number of teams to beat a 100 to nothing, as he posted, " Relax. If FH wants another team to beat 100-0 I can find it." - that in reference to Keyser dropping FH.

Be clear in the context, there is no contradiction here to my comments about taking a knee - so as not to play a game - versus a mostly cheap meat schedule. None.

Anything else, I will just let it all stand on its own merit. Some will not bother to read something so lengthy. Fanboys will think you deserve a Pulitzer. I appreciate your efforts.
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS YOU DON'T CONTRADICT YOURSELF.

My 12 posts have been more meaningful than your 3,773.

Reactions: 4inarowtopthat
wow lagmunster, you have been busy posting. Did Gary and John say all this during the FH/ Melbourne game? It is quite apparent your posts have become no more than a parrot of Comm Vid.

One more question you will not answer but I'm gonna ask it anyway. If you only watch FH on comm Vid....how can you asses FH's games with USO & Holidaysburg? Are you looking at the scores and coming to the conclusion that USO & Holidaysbug automatically suck? OK, that was 2 questions. (sorry)

"how can you asses FH's games" - I guess I can't.

OK, I'll admit I forgot an "s". Now, have the balls to answer the questions. If you want to wait until the morning when Comm Vid opens to try to catch Gary & John, I'll understand.

OK, I'll admit I forgot an "s". Now, have the balls to answer the questions. If you want to wait until the morning when Comm Vid opens to try to catch Gary & John, I'll understand.

"wow lagmunster,"

"My 12 posts have been more meaningful than your 3,773"

"have the balls"

You are not posting anything that interests me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT