ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions anyone ?

Why does anyone need to know the injury report. I think it is absloutley absurd that the NFL teams have to report injuries. The only reason that I believe the NFL teams have to report injuries is for the Vegas odds makers.

Why does anyone need to know the injury report. I think it is absloutley absurd that the NFL teams have to report injuries. The only reason that I believe the NFL teams have to report injuries is for the Vegas odds makers.

You're right, we don't need an injury report. Bottom line is that Allegany has always been over-matched. They never suited up that many players and now the powers that be reduced them even further. It was always going to be a turkey shoot, as they say. Now, just more so.

Yeah, Fort Hill probably is 88 points better than Southern. Yeah, 0 football knowledge is what I have. I think it is funny how most on this board think that they know more than the next guy. You don't know me, you don't know my background, all you know is how to type on a keyboard and try to sling insults because you think you have something to prove, apparently trying to make up for something else. I could probably equate it to the Napoleon Syndrome. Yeah, I think Fort Hill will dominate Allegany all day long. Sorry that doesn't go along with what you think, you must be a liberal Democrat, or it appears that way with your remarks.
To say FH will shut out Alco pretty much sums up your Iack of football knowledge...

Reactions: cumbfanatic
28-14 FH. Fort Hill is just too strong. Alco’s defense is soft and will wear down. Alco has a slight speed advantage but not enough.

Reactions: towpath94
Sentinel O line and D line asserting themselves. 21-7 near end of 2nd.

Listening on Happy 105.7. I thought it would be tight game. Congratulations to FH. Hope injuries aren't serious.

For the record, Alco's last TD (Robinette's TD) was scored against a 1st/2nd team FH defense mix.

The first team defense was in shutdown mode.

Though I do believe the score is higher if Bratton stays healthy. Alco's only real hope was to suck the DBs in on the run and hit the play action pass. Which they did in the first series.

It's crickets in here from the Allegany fans that thought they were going to win!!!! Bahahahahahaha my lack of knowledge was wayyyyy off!
No, the crickets you hear is when an Allegany fan asks a Southern fan to compare the accomplishments of each program.

It's crickets in here from the Allegany fans that thought they were going to win!!!! Bahahahahahaha my lack of knowledge was wayyyyy off!
Your posts have always been knowledgeable and insightful, and I appreciate them. You have to keep in mind some of the OCD posters on this sight predicted before the season even started that FH should fear Allegany, that fh's qb wasn't as good as allegany's two qb's, that fh db's couldn't cover anybody, and they had no speed. heck a lot of fh people were talking about lack of a game breaker and being slower than year's past.
Even if all that is true, can you imagine what the score would have been if they weren't???

It was a beautiful pass by the Alco QB on 4th down to get that first score. It very easily could have been 35-0 at the half and the clock would have been running form the start of third before FH had the 80 yard march where the clock stopped for some first downs and and an out of bounds play. Alco’s first score would not have come until the 4th Qtr if it was not for the pass and catch on the first drive. FH’s defense brutalized Alco. Alco’s FB was shut out of the game after the first drive and until the 3rd Qtr. Alco scores it’s 2nd TD at 2.5 seconds left in the 3rd. Alco’s FB broke a couple big yardage plays in the 4th but the game was out was reach by halftime. Could have been a shutout going into the 4th. Give Alco credit for going for it on 4th and 1 in their own territory on the first drive, setting up that 4th and 5 at the 35 yrd line.

Last edited:
Linemen that's ifs tho. Allegany also dropped a couple passes right in their hands, which would have kept them in possession of the ball.

But they didn’t catch them. You could also say that if this linemen or that o-linemen made the block, didn’t misstep or didn’t get beat on any particular play, the score would have been different as well. If Alco’s passing game was effective it would not have caused two QB’s to get injured: one play where the QB had to scramble because he didn’t find a receiver and was pressured, another on a blindside hit where no one touched the FH pass rusher. One of the pass drops looked like a FH defender may have gotten a hand on the ball at the last possible moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: cumbfanatic
No matter how much Alco wanted to try to believe they could match the FH physicality they couldn't. FH is just a different world of physicality. It's something you can't fake or talk yourself into.

Out of all the predictions I viewed on this screen, looks like RAMSman's was pretty close, might wanta buy a few scratch-offs my friend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT