ADVERTISEMENT

Perry alco

Why don't they just take the hand off and give it to the tackler and spare themselves the run. It would be embarrassing except this is how they historically play. Well, not Robinette - that's why they beat Dunbar.

And since they ran into each other.... they turned the ball over on loss of downs. Even bad would say this team is bad right now.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
Campers special teams looking very bad... Missed an extra point and gave up 2 tds on kickoffs.

God is a Campers fan.... today. Actually, the offense has a lot of weapons - deep at running back... where did Powell (sic) come from? The defense is better than last years, especially against the pass. Special teams... only scores given up. Will watch the vid. They cleaned up the maelstrom errors for the second half. Bless 'em.

I had a Perry with 16 penalties.

Watching the vid. Allegany is light-years the more talented football team. Still first quarter on the vid. Someone tell the coach to get him team to gang tackle and strip the ball!

This game was well, umm, wow. After hearing all week how well they played against Dunbar, boy did they look bad IMO. Poor tackling in the first half, turnovers, poor special teams, and the inability to finish drives.

Alco looked like they took Perry lightly and the game showed. Perry had 16 guys on the roster and it took alco until the 4th quarter to wear them out. This should have been a 50 point blowout.

Reactions: cumbfanatic
This game was well, umm, wow. After hearing all week how well they played against Dunbar, boy did they look bad IMO. Poor tackling in the first half, turnovers, poor special teams, and the inability to finish drives.

Alco looked like they took Perry lightly and the game showed. Perry had 16 guys on the roster and it took alco until the 4th quarter to wear them out. This should have been a 50 point blowout.

True. But... If FH had Alco running backs they would be anybody in 1A by 20 points... and Wingate as a receiver maybe 30 points.

True. But... If FH had Alco running backs they would be anybody in 1A by 20 points... and Wingate as a receiver maybe 30 points.
Don’t want to start a holy war but give me fort hills backfield everyday and twice on sundays.

Wingate on the jet sweep is faster than anybody Fh has.... watching the vids... by a lot.

Are you saying Allegany's backs are better than Fort Hill's?

Yes. Watched the vids of both. That's my opinion. Alco is two fullbacks better than FH.. Wingate as their other running back is faster than anybody FH has.

Perrys roster was nearly the same as the Campers. Even with the poor tackling they pitched a shutout on defense. I agree Alco looked pretty bad with the turnovers,special teams and stalling on several drives. The campers passing game was terrible with the QB holding onto the ball to long and making bad throws. I have to watch the tape but watching the game live the o-line looked pretty weak. Alco backs looked decent when they would hold onto the ball. I would like to see Powell get more carries. FH and Alco both looked sloppy this weekend on offense yet both came away with a ton of yds so there's hope.

Ugh, Well Add Karson Robinette to Fh last year , with his ability to gain almost 300 yards against Dunbar... what do yo think?

IMHO, and that's not worth much to many, Alco has one talented offensive person - Welsh. FH and Alco are both...well...lacking. This Perry team had some talent, but was poorly coached. Better Perry coaching and this game sees Alco struggling to come from behind.

To say Alco's backs are better than FH's is laughable. The FBs - dead even. The rest, mediocre. Lag, did you not notice Perry was just trying to strip the ball and not tackle? Not a good year for either team, unless something miraculous happens. Dunbar is smiling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT