ADVERTISEMENT

Northern Dropped Keyser

Pigskin45

Junior Varsity Reader
Oct 27, 2012
Northern let Keyser know they would not be playing this upcoming season.......via email......on Saturday.

Area football is truly a relic of the past at this point.

Northern let Keyser know they would not be playing this upcoming season.......via email......on Saturday.

Area football is truly a relic of the past at this point.

I guess some consider making the playoffs a successful season?

I guess some consider making the playoffs a successful season?
Well, if you're a school the size of Northern, making the payoffs IS a good season. They have to shoot for something, and a state title will only be in their reach once every 50 years or so. No shot on Northern, just some reality.

Rumor is there is concern @ Northern about #'s. They may not have enough players for even a JV team! Again just rumor mill

Schedule talk is alive on the mountain top. Found out a day ago that Boonsboro dropped Northern. Going to be interesting seeing certain teams trying to find 10 games. Believe everyone should play teams within their region, just fyi.

Talk soon will be of 1 Garrett County high school.
I think that would be best in the long run and i'm surprised that they didn't build one of them more to the center of the County.
I would also love to see Cumberland Schools combine as 1 school but I don't see it happening because of 1 boring football game that has not been much of a contest most years for so long.
preaskorn.jpg

I am an advocate for one high school in Garrett County but don't know if it will happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT