ADVERTISEMENT

No chatter??

Yep Waggle...I agree with your statement. I really hate this being on the fence about the season. I am really surprised that Allegany and Anacostia is still on. Our numbers here are going to make a lot of other teams think about these games. I hope not, but remember, we were all here last years doing the same thing... :oops:

I got the opportunity to see the Mountain Ridge-Boonsboro scrimmage last week as I will most likely end up at more Boonsboro games than Linganore games this year! That was my first trip to Frostburg and I must say, that stadium is fantastic, plenty of space and a great view of the mountains from the visitors side. As for the scrimmage, I thought Mountain Ridge looked pretty good. Threw the ball around a little more than I expected and had good success with it. Boonsboro looked lost defensively, which was also how they looked in the first quarter of their scrimmage with James Wood (I only saw the 1st quarter so not sure what happened after that in that one). Boonsboro had their chances offensively against MR, QB overthrew a wide open receiver and had another drop, both of which would have been TD's. If Boonsboro can sure up the defense, I think they will be pretty competitive. Good test tomorrow night at Catoctin and then the Campers come to town! Pretty sure that will be the first time I have seen Allegany in person since they came to Linganore in the mid 90's!

Reactions: CrickRat23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT