ADVERTISEMENT

New FH wrinkles

BrianH1974

Blue Chip Poster
May 2, 2005
Looks like Breven Stubbs will be playing wide receiver in Annapolis. Guess if ridge wants to go man press with no safety help it changes the dynamics. but thought he should have been playing there all along. I think he has 2 receptions the past 2 weeks and both were for long tds. I see more of that.

Reactions: Tony54 and Dwj21
Looks like Breven Stubbs will be playing wide receiver in Annapolis. Guess if ridge wants to go man press with no safety help it changes the dynamics. but thought he should have been playing there all along. I think he has 2 receptions the past 2 weeks and both were for long tds. I see more of that.
I like it. Mix in a couple jet sweeps during the game also

The pregame meal will be imported from Cumberland. It will consist of a Datri's Sub and washed down with Big Red Soda.

I heard that Bobby Bowden once stopped at dairy mart to get a hot dog.
Almost correct. Bobby Bowden broke down in front of Shaw's Cafe and had to walk up to Dairy Mart to use the pay phone. Dave Christopher was there and gave Bobby a ride in his FH van down to the Greyhound Bus Terminal on Glenn St.

Almost correct. Bobby Bowden broke down in front of Shaw's Cafe and had to walk up to Dairy Mart to use the pay phone. Dave Christopher was there and gave Bobby a ride in his FH van down to the Greyhound Bus Terminal on Glenn St.
Was that how Coach Bowden first heard about T. H. - a future Seminole with Coach Bowden at the helm?

Reactions: FHHSAHS
I like it. Mix in a couple jet sweeps during the game also
You will appreciate these old jokes I've heard and was reminded of when I saw this thread.
Where do Fort Hill football players go to die? They become a wide receiver.
Why aren't the FH receivers pictured in the team photo? They put them on the side of milk cartons.
If you are going into the witness protection program where should you go? You got it, become a FH wide receiver.
Just my opinion but fh and new wrinkle in the same sentence cracks me up!!!!

You will appreciate these old jokes I've heard and was reminded of when I saw this thread.
Where do Fort Hill football players go to die? They become a wide receiver.
Why aren't the FH receivers pictured in the team photo? They put them on the side of milk cartons.
If you are going into the witness protection program where should you go? You got it, become a FH wide receiver.
Just my opinion but fh and new wrinkle in the same sentence cracks me up!!!!
At least he can say he was actually on the field if he does play WR. He’s been on the side of a milk carton all year and FH has proved they are better with out him

Better without him might be a stretch
They’ve basically played the whole year without him. He gets his 1 touch per game and sits on the bench if he even dresses for the game. Just off the top of my head, they Demolished oakdale without him and dismantled mountain ridge with out him. Yeah he’s a good player but FH as a team is better with out him.

If he hasn’t played how do you know they are better without him? Maybe with him FH would have beat those teams by more.

They’ve basically played the whole year without him. He gets his 1 touch per game and sits on the bench if he even dresses for the game. Just off the top of my head, they Demolished oakdale without him and dismantled mountain ridge with out him. Yeah he’s a good player but FH as a team is better with out him.
He plays defense too, ya know? And is a part of a pretty darn good crew of DBs. Not to mention his contributions offensively, regardless of how many touches he gets. I can't get on board with your thinking at all.

He plays defense too, ya know? And is a part of a pretty darn good crew of DBs. Not to mention his contributions offensively, regardless of how many touches he gets. I can't get on board with your thinking at all.
I know he also plays defense, him playing a couple snaps a game wasn’t just his offensive snap count. I’d really be interested in his games played and offensive and defensive numbers from those games. If anyone keeps stats or knows anyone who keeps stats; could they post them?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT