ADVERTISEMENT

Missing person report filed:

I haven't seen him, but there is a song dedicated below to him as the search continues.

I admit, hammy, FH's first four possessions ended up in punts, but really well-coached teams adjust. Fort Hill is a well-coached team, made the necessary adjustments, and ended up victorious.

Good luck to the Warriors during the rest of the season!

Funny stuff! Love it!
Funny enough he was kinda right, we didn't really run on them. What he was clueless about was the obvious weakness in their pass defense. You would have thought somebody who had the nerve to be on the Western MD message boards telling us what we couldn't do would have known what his own team wasn't capable of doing. Seriously, a run run and run some more team was able to just shread them thru the air.

Reactions: HoosFan05
was anyone annoyed that the announcer called the plays as they were happening? Fort Hill "drops back to pass". Etc. I didn't like it. Definitely not used to it. I do remember Jerry Calhoun calling out the plays one game years ago when Mike coached. He was silenced quickly.

I thought the run opened up quite nicely once the pass softened them up. Prior to that, yeah they had our number. On a side note, they were awfully slow getting up after the plays late in the 4th.

BTW, it's been nice having new blood on here posting. Ribbing aside I do appreciate the Va guys making it over. Lots of good traditions in high school football out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT