ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a SAFE New Year!! PLEASE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE !!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas...May the Blessings of the Season Be Yours....

Merry Christmas everyone. We made it through another year with no blood shed on here. Proud of ya guys.

Proud of Big Red for 3-peating!

Proud of Big Blue for proving they're #2 in MD 1A!

Proud of our hometown kids!

Reactions: FortHillFan89
Merry Christmas!!
Hope everyone has a great time with their family.
I am taking a trip with my family for the weekend to Kansas City to see my Chiefs throttle the Browns, now if for christmas I can get a Bronco's loss the Bengals and a Division Title :) that would be great...........

There is still a chance for the Chiefs to win the division and then they would not even play the Steelers next year. Pittsburgh would play Denver instead.

It's close to Christmas so I wanted to wish everyone the best!
Yes, and I also would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and to congratulate FH for winning their third straight Class "C", I mean Class 1A state title. They now have the second most Class "C", AAGH, I mean Class 1A state titles in the area after Moorefield. And also, a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Douglass Mighty Ducklings and Havre Disgrace for providing some top-notch competition. Again Congratulations.

Congrats to Alco for being the tallest midget in the room since 1978.

He finally gets it. Being in a lower class isnt as difficult. Only one Class A title around here, oops i meant Class 3A title. Where ya been hiding whipping boy? Make sure to stop back next season to congratulate FH on being only the 2nd team in state history to win 4 titles in a row. Oh and for beating Alco for a historical record 9 times in a row.

Last edited:
How pathetic to turn a thoughtful Christmas Greeting into a FH smear. Alco has lost to Fort Hill 20 times in the last 24 years of homecomings. Do you realize how pathetic this is!? FH no longer looks at you as a rival in football. We are almost to the point of having to feel sorry for you! REALLY??!! Your such an Ass!

Last edited:
Just want to thank "Wehave8" for the congrats to FH on their state title, don't have time for all that other nonsense. Let's all continue to support our local boys and girls in all they do, regardless of their school colors, keep them grades up! Happy New Year's Tri-State! Stay Safe!

Reactions: sentinel-nurse
How pathetic to turn a thoughtful Christmas Greeting into a FH smear. Alco has lost to Fort Hill 20 times in the last 24 years of homecomings. Do you realize how pathetic this is!? FH no longer looks at you as a rival in football. We are almost to the point of having to feel sorry for you! REALLY??!! Your such an Ass!
You call him pathetic but turn around and do the same thing bashing Alco... anyway Happy New Years!!!

Your absolutely correct. My apologies to the good alco folks that supported FH throughout the payoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT