ADVERTISEMENT

Martinsburg head coach resigns?

Dave Walker Resigns at Concord University....
could he be going back to take over at Martinsburg?

It's a done deal. The Alum Association has put together a nice little bonus for him to return

The best coach the area has ever seen.. Took a middling Bulldog team who was hardly taken serious on a state level and turned the program into the most dominant force the state has ever seen.. An offensive genius who revolutionized the Martinsburg attack. Not only did his teams dominate the state, they dominated the region and even finished 19th Nationally in USA Today's Super 25 rankings... I'm sure Martisburg is ecstatic have him back and other WV HS coaches are dreading it...

Reactions: cumbfanatic
The best coach the area has ever seen.. Took a middling Bulldog team who was hardly taken serious on a state level and turned the program into the most dominant force the state has ever seen.. An offensive genius who revolutionized the Martinsburg attack. Not only did his teams dominate the state, they dominated the region and even finished 19th Nationally in USA Today's Super 25 rankings... I'm sure Martisburg is ecstatic have him back and other WV HS coaches are dreading it...
I couldn’t agree more. It’s a shame that Fort Hill will not learn a very simple passing game to open up the running game. The state championship game last year should not have came down to a last second field goal to win it.. I really thought that learning how to throw screen passes was football 101. as good as Fort Hill is these kids could be so much better.

Reactions: 4R341 and bigsavage
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT