ADVERTISEMENT

Local kids playing college ball...

The Clay twins are in their senior year at Marist. Garrett playing running back and Dylan at wide receiver. I think both play special teams also. Last I heard, Dylan missed a game due to a foot injury.

Reactions: Bubbahead70
I wonder why Harper does not get any regonizition from the Times-News. Nothing negative towards Johnson but Haper is starting now and nothing.

The Times-News is a joke anymore. Was there even a write-up about Fort Hill & South Hagerstown? Nothing online anyway.

I agree it is a joke. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they put out a program in the past on all kids playing at the college level.

Thanks FHHS#1. I keep forgetting about the Clay twins. It seems so long ago since we saw them play at the stadium.
The Clay twins are in their senior year at Marist. Garrett playing running back and Dylan at wide receiver. I think both play special teams also. Last I heard, Dylan missed a game due to a foot injury.
han

I agree it is a joke. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they put out a program in the past on all kids playing at the college level.
I remember the Times use to but haven't seen any updates in a while. It was hard to remember all the kids away playing football still. I think one or maybe both of the DeStefano bros are still playing college ball. What about Robinette? Isn't he at JMU playing football?

Robinette was redshirted and only one of the Destefano boys is still playing football. I understand the other is still at AB but now is on a track scholarship.

The Times-News is a joke anymore. Was there even a write-up about Fort Hill & South Hagerstown? Nothing online anyway.
Can't remember the last time there wasn't a Fort Hill write up. They've done previews of their scrimmages before.

Robinette was redshirted and only one of the Destefano boys is still playing football. I understand the other is still at AB but now is on a track scholarship.
The one Destefano boy plays for the great Cumberland Stags lol...

Last edited:
Times-News Online is a Joke. Half of what is in the paper doesnt make it online... I wish the newspaper did more when it comes to local kids playing College Ball.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT