ADVERTISEMENT

Lancer

Yes you & Lags took at as an insult. Most recognized it for what it was.

I missed the online poll. But I didn't miss you being fine with the legal decision when asked your personal opinion. And sometimes you should take your own should have as good advice.

I missed the online poll. But I didn't miss you being fine with the legal decision when asked your personal opinion. And sometimes you should take your own should have as good advice.

There was no online poll, just personal messages. Im honored you care about my opinion on legal decisions. Thank you.

Its like a car wreck. Sometimes I have stop and see whats going on.

Last edited:
There was no online poll, just personal messages. Im honored you care about my opinion on legal decisions. Thank you.

Its like a car wreck. Sometimes I have stop and see whats going on.

I never ask a pointed question like "how are all those illegal adult males in the 9th grade working out for you" without already knowing your answer would be something like "it worked out OK." So, no I don't care about your opinion I was only drawing you out.

Your vid and MOCO label already told me everything I needed to know. And what do you think your Most from private messages tells me?

It is what it is. I see a thread title with a user that is on my board quite often, it peaks my interest. Then I see it took a left run, which is pretty much the same as it was in previous years.
agreed, most take it for what it was.

lags we're on the same page on this one, yeah for us! who said it couldn't happen, I want names....

I never ask a pointed question like "how are all those illegal adult males in the 9th grade working out for you" without already knowing your answer would be something like "it worked out OK." So, no I don't care about your opinion I was only drawing you out.

Your vid and MOCO label already told me everything I needed to know. And what do you think your Most from private messages tells me?

Oh! So it was a ruse. Well played.

If you knew I was from MoCo, why did you say "Fort Hill will be down there and kick your ass for another championship"? Or was that also one of your ruses?

That last sentence doesn't make sense.

Reactions: bigsavage
Oh! So it was a ruse. Well played.

If you knew I was from MoCo, why did you say "Fort Hill will be down there and kick your ass for another championship"? Or was that also one of your ruses?

That last sentence doesn't make sense.

To that, I was generalizing about downstate as you were generalizing about the panhandle. I thought it would get you going. I didn't care whether you had 1A schools or not, never crossed my mind to make any distinction.

To that, I was generalizing about downstate as you were generalizing about the panhandle. I thought it would get you going. I didn't care whether you had 1A schools or not, never crossed my mind to make any distinction.

It wasn't a generalization. The same people are saying the type of things on the same message board. Not much has changed since '07

No worries, people in general don't care about school sizes in MoCo.

It wasn't a generalization. The same people are saying the type of things on the same message board. Not much has changed since '07

No worries, people in general don't care about school sizes in MoCo.

When you say "not much has changed in the panhandle," it is a generalization. You are not being specific.

When you say "not much has changed in the panhandle," it is a generalization. You are not being specific.

"Not much has changed on the Western Maryland Football subforum of MarylandVaristy.com" doesn't have the same ring.

"Not much has changed on the Western Maryland Football subforum of MarylandVaristy.com" doesn't have the same ring.

No it doesn't and that isn't exactly what I meant. There is nothing wrong with a generalized comment. Being specific would be stating exactly what has not changed.

When I say downstate, that is a generalization. It is always in reference to a general attitude I am projecting. You say panhandle. I say downstate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT