ADVERTISEMENT

it's 2am and I still don't know What I watched

Being unable to work due to offices being flooded I needed something to smile about. That was a good win for KC.
All in all, we had four great games this weekend. If the Packers and the Bucs would have won, it would have been a perfect weekend for me.

Reactions: bigdawgrefwmd
Both the Buccaneers and the Bills decided on the biggest play of the game to use a corner blitz leaving both the best WR in the NFL (Kupp) and the best TE in the NFL (Kelce) in one-on-one coverage. The results...turn in your uniform. Both highly rated defensive coordinators should be ashamed of themselves.

I am one that does not care for the NFL overtime rules. However, I felt no remorse for the Bills after allowing the Chiefs to run 3 plays in 13 seconds from their own 25 to tie the game. They blew it. Too bad.

What a weekend of football, and that nightcap on Sunday was one of the best games I've watched, if not the best, between two teams who I don't specifically root for/against. Both of those QBs are just dynamite. I'll be happy with any of the results moving forward. No Brady. No Rodgers. Matt Stafford finally getting his chance. S'all good.

Both the Buccaneers and the Bills decided on the biggest play of the game to use a corner blitz leaving both the best WR in the NFL (Kupp) and the best TE in the NFL (Kelce) in one-on-one coverage. The results...turn in your uniform. Both highly rated defensive coordinators should be ashamed of themselves.

I am one that does not care for the NFL overtime rules. However, I felt no remorse for the Bills after allowing the Chiefs to run 3 plays in 13 seconds from their own 25 to tie the game. They blew it. Too bad.
Yeah as Diehard Chiefs Fan, I don't like the OT Rules Either, I'm all for playing another 15 Minute Period in the Playoffs. in the Regular Season I just think Both Teams should possess the ball once.
I feel a little bad for The Bills but this same thing happened to The Chiefs in the 2018 Season when The Patriots Scored in OT and Mahomes didn't get a chance to touch the ball in OT or we might be talking about The Chiefs going to 4 Straight Super Bowls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT