ADVERTISEMENT

Homecoming

MCsoccerplex

All State Poster
Aug 20, 2007
AHS two interceptions and a blocked punt.

FH with a fumble.

End of first quarter: 0 - 0

FH on the AHS five yard line to start the second quarter.

FH recovers fumble at the AHS 10 yard line.

Touchdown FH…Bryce Schade 10 yard run.

14 - 0 with 8:38 left in the first half.

FH throws on a fake FG to the AHS two yard line.

Touchdown FH…Brevan Stubbs with a one yard run.

21 - 0 with 5:17 left in the first half.

Touchdown FH…36 yard pass from Schade to Stubbs.

28 - 0 with 37 seconds left in the first half.

That was not a good last 8 minutes of the half for Alco lol. Did they have 5 turnovers in the first half

Last edited:
I have to say, although it is something better than nothing, watching the NFHS feed of the game leaves lots to be desired.

Touchdown AHS…Braydon Hetrick with a 7 yard run.

FH 28 - AHS 6 with 15 seconds left in the third quarter.

AHS drive aided by an unsportsmanlike call on FH against the sideline where an official was tripped. It will be interesting to see this on Commercial Video.

seriously, personal fouls by both teams in a 35-6 game very late and The coach is now yelling at the officials for what reason??????????????????
I mean with all that has happened wth are you thinking?

Reactions: Argox66
THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHY PEOPLE HATE FH!! 35-6 With the Tragedy This week and The Coach acts crazy with the officials and then late with 35-6 lead throws deep trying to score again. smh

Of all times to pass!!!
I can't believe it, They brought these kids together over this Tragedy, the coach acts a fool on the sidelines and then throws the ball more than once in the final 3 minutes to run the score up.
it's like for 40+ minutes lets all come together and then hey it's our crosstown rival let's embarrass them and step on their throat.
This was a DISGRACE!!

Reactions: OneRing
I have to say, although it is something better than nothing, watching the NFHS feed of the game leaves lots to be desired.
I don't mind the video part but putting the score on the wrong team the whole game is horrible.

Number 50 for Alco was throwing punches in front of 4000 people and 6 officials yet was not DQd. I believe that's why Zack was pissed. Not as much that his own guys were ejected. But that an automatic DQ was not done.

Anyone care to explain?

The coach should have been ejected, he held the game up for about 8-10 minutes, embarrassing himself and the school he is representing
Number 50 should have as well. That was embarrassing during a tragedy like this that an Alco player would be throwing punches.

If the officials can selectively enforce automatic ejections, then Coach Alkire has a very good case to be pissed. Officials can't be arbitrary in rule enforcement.

You cats calling out Alkire must not have been at the game. You are exaggerating very much and putting too much into his reaction to the situation. It’s absolutely unreal that the Alco player was not ejected. I will watch the replay but it looked like he threw a combination of punches. And when did FH passing the ball ever equate to trying to run up the score?

Yes, players on the field definitely should have been ejected. The coach should have used his Leadership to deescalate the situation not escalate it in front of the kids.

You cats calling out Alkire must not have been at the game. You are exaggerating very much and putting too much into his reaction to the situation. It’s absolutely unreal that the Alco was not ejected. I will watch the replay but it looked like he threw a combination of punches.
You're absolutely right lmg. Alkire was pissed off towards the end of the discussion, but the bulk of the delay was the officials out there all talking to each other and coming over and talking to zach. What's even worse if they had that big discussion and still completely got it wrong.

You cats calling out Alkire must not have been at the game. You are exaggerating very much and putting too much into his reaction to the situation. It’s absolutely unreal that the Alco was not ejected. I will watch the replay but it looked like he threw a combination of punches.
so if a player throws a punch and the officials didn't see it so they didn't call it... means act like a fool for 8-10 minutes? they didn't see it, they can't go back and watch it on film to change their minds.
What does that have to do with Throwing the ball deep in the final minutes to run the score up?
I am waiting on The NFHS on demand so I can watch the play and see the part where people say punches were thrown because in real time I didn't see it but I admit I wasn't fully engaged in watching the blowout game at that point. All I know is Alco played bad and turned the ball over many times, FH has the much better athletes for sure. This weeks tragedy has bothered just about everyone for sure and to act like that in a 35-6 game like that they were going to miraculously see it in hindsight and change the call and then to THROW THE BALL TO RUB SALT IN THE WOUND is just Crazy....
I have never seen a FH team this undisciplined in my lifetime. it starts at the top.
Hell my kids have all went to FH and I have rooted for them the past 24+ years with family playing there but this is the kind of stuff that people hate about FH, so many years outsiders would stay stuff about things like this and we would all just overlook it but this was supposed to be a day where they all came together and this is what many will remember this day by.......

Yes, players on the field definitely should have been ejected. The coach should have used his Leadership to deescalate the situation not escalate it in front of the kids.
Interesting that everyone is getting up in arms about alkire but everyone was quiet a few years ago when the benches cleared in the alco, southern game and hansel stop at midfield and was trying to instigate more fights. Funny how everyone has selective anger

so if a player throws a punch and the officials didn't see it so they didn't call it... means act like a fool for 8-10 minutes? they didn't see it, they can't go back and watch it on film to change their minds.
What does that have to do with Throwing the ball deep in the final minutes to run the score up?
I am waiting on The NFHS on demand so I can watch the play and see the part where people say punches were thrown because in real time I didn't see it but I admit I wasn't fully engaged in watching the blowout game at that point. All I know is Alco played bad and turned the ball over many times, FH has the much better athletes for sure. This weeks tragedy has bothered just about everyone for sure and to act like that in a 35-6 game like that they were going to miraculously see it in hindsight and change the call and then to THROW THE BALL TO RUB SALT IN THE WOUND is just Crazy....
I have never seen a FH team this undisciplined in my lifetime. it starts at the top.
Hell my kids have all went to FH and I have rooted for them the past 24+ years with family playing there but this is the kind of stuff that people hate about FH, so many years outsiders would stay stuff about things like this and we would all just overlook it but this was supposed to be a day where they all came together and this is what many will remember this day by.......
The officials did see it. This the reason for off setting personal fouls. End of story.

just because they had offsetting penalties don't mean they seen punches thrown

The official running into the play didn't throw his flag until #50 threw the punch. That's what spurred him to throw it. For some reason they decided not to enforce the automatic ejection. If you're a coach and you see one of your players getting punched by a player on the other team and no DQ is called, you're going to be pissed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT